Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
fernicolosi

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby fernicolosi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:56 pm

marley wrote:Update on using Evisa system.
Still a bit glitchy but working. Managed to pay yesterday and today received the Evisa with no issues.
BUT I can now confirm you cannot use the system to gain 2 separate evisas instead of going through the normal non-evisa process for a multiple entry visa.
I tried 3 different times and it does not work - the system recognises your passport number and will only allow one paid visa application at one time.
This may change but for now the Evisa remains strictly single entry. If you have more than one passport then you'll probably be able to do this, but none of the 'stans like multiple nationality passport holders. My advice, stick to the old-school route for multiple entry visas to Uzbekistan.
Happy travels.

I'm also looking for a way to get a multiple-entry visa. Were the dates that you requested overlapping? I wonder which are the options in this case...
0 x

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi All!

Thanks for all the tips on this new system so far, you've got us through to "Application Activated" so that's a success in itself I think!

Just a bit confused about where to go from here - I've not submitted any payment, so I receive another email when I'm able to do this? Or if not, what is the next step we should be doing?

Thanks again!

EDIT: when I click the link it says Application is not activated, error message ..., but when I go through and manually check application status it says application activated. Any tips?
1 x

unshod

Postby unshod » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Alfred wrote:EDIT: when I click the link it says Application is not activated, error message ..., but when I go through and manually check application status it says application activated. Any tips?

Believe it or not, it's possible that the payment system is not connected to the application processing and visa issuance.

My payment was rejected as "failed" (although in reality it went through), and I received my e-visa in a couple of days.
0 x

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Thanks for the reply. I was never even given an option to pay - just entered our passport details and the photos then was sent the activation link. This is where it all seems to stop. Was this the same for anyone else?

EDIT: Ughhhh never mind!! I didn't realise you had to go back into the application page as if starting a new application and click on payment. All done, now fingers crossed for a visa in 3 days!
0 x

unshod

Postby unshod » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:08 pm

t3nchi wrote:To those who already got through - which browser were you using?
Many thanks

On a Mac, I got through using Chrome. The payment generated an error message (although received and processed by my CC company), and to my surprise I received my e-visa after a couple of days.

Also on the Mac, I couldn't get very far using either Safari or Firefox. They generated a variety of errors in my several attempts, on the very first page. (It's possible that Firefox for Windows or Chrome OS or Android works differently than Firefox for Mac - I don't know.)

Good luck.
0 x

fellacre

Evisa activation error

Postby fellacre » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 pm

We're trying to apply for the new evisa and are getting stuck at the Activation page. We enter the email address and captcha and click on the save button, but after a few moments it comes up with a message " error while saving request". Assuming our photo and passport photo fit the criteria, We've entered the captcha several times with the same result. Where are we going wrong?
0 x

Everything-now

Re: Uzbekistan E-Visa UPDATE

Postby Everything-now » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:47 am

Sorry wrong link. Here with the right link:

- start https://e-visa.gov.uz/application in the "Internet Explorer"
- fill all requested fields
- take care that your picture has the exact size of 35mm x 40mm in 300dpi and less than 1MB. Also less than 1MB for the picture of your passport
- when you finished, you receive a link and a code
- open the link now in "Mozilla Firefox" and click on the last icon "payment"
- fill in e-mail adresse and the received code
- now you can pay with Visa Card

And yes Milad we also got the Azerbaijan Visa ;)
0 x

Everything-now

Re: Uzbekistan E-Visa UPDATE

Postby Everything-now » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:48 am

fsfalcon wrote:Hello.

I have done that allready. After a few tries, the payment has work out. And now??
I did it 2 days ago and i havent recived anything.

How long does it normally takes?

I have try the see the Visa Status, but, apparently it does no work...

Thanks.

They say within 3 working days.
0 x

Linzer Torte

Postby Linzer Torte » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 pm

jheilb wrote:
Linzer Torte wrote:
t3nchi wrote:
I had this issue. It was because of my picture. Try adjusting that. Once I got it to spec, I got the email within minutes.

Thanks. However, pictures are adjusted now, but still no activation code has arrived yet...

Hey,
I got the same problem. Called the embassy and they told me I have to use Mozilla Firefox as a browser - however Mozilla tells me that this site is not safe, and when I make an exception it does not even let me access the application form, but just always shows "loading".

Therefore - still waiting for those confirmation mail...

To those who already got through - which browser were you using?
Many thanks

I tried now with Mozilla Firefox as well. However, I can not even open the application page, it shows just a blank white page instead. With Internet Explorer it shows always "loading". Google Chrome is the only browser so far, which allows me to enter my personal information into this visa application page. However, then the mail with activation code never arrives. Strange, that it has never shown any error message (Yes, I always checked my spam folder).
0 x

jheilb

Postby jheilb » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:06 am

Hi,

So - I found out the issue about the not arriving e-mail, when I spoke to a very nice and helpful lady on the hotline after calling the 500th time.

You have to use a gmail/msn/yahoo email (probably also some others will work). I tried my personal (gmx.de) and work mail before, and it NEVER arrived! Then used my friend's gmail and got the activation link after 3min. :roll: :D :D

Now just hoping that the payment went through and I get my visa!

Good luck to all!
1 x