Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
anotherguyfromBE

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby anotherguyfromBE » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:04 pm

We (2 adults) applied last night. Everything went smooth. We uploaded a scan of my current passport photo and a picture (with an iphone) of my girlfriend against a white wall, after having cropped them to the recommended size (using Photoshop). For the passports, we uploaded a (colour, high resolution) scan per passport. Went on to pay (Belgian visa card). No issue whatsoever. Application currently being processed.
0 x

SeattleMary

Postby SeattleMary » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:45 am

I applied 3 days ago. I had quite a bit of difficulty with the site and getting the photos accepted , but eventually it did go through. I received a confirmation email stating that I would hear back in three days. After three days with no response I sent an inquiry and received the following message.

“Now, we have a problem from system on MFA side. Now we working about this problem. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.”

So if anyone else is having a problem, that might be why. Hoping it gets resolved soon!
0 x

anotherguyfromBE

Postby anotherguyfromBE » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:51 pm

SeattleMary wrote:I applied 3 days ago. I had quite a bit of difficulty with the site and getting the photos accepted , but eventually it did go through. I received a confirmation email stating that I would hear back in three days. After three days with no response I sent an inquiry and received the following message.

“Now, we have a problem from system on MFA side. Now we working about this problem. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.”

So if anyone else is having a problem, that might be why. Hoping it gets resolved soon!

Thanks for the update! (also applied on the 17th but we haven't received anything since then)
0 x

SeattleMary

Postby SeattleMary » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Update: I got my visa today so they seem to have resolved their technical problems - for now at least!
1 x

Bigbidule

Postby Bigbidule » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:13 am

we proceeded to the application for a visa on the site online, everything is well done by following the advice obtained on the forum, it took 10min, with an gmail address for 2 visa, we had to relaunch the site for that it works, received payment confirmation email, we have 3 day to wait for reply

thank caravanistan and all travelers!!!

http://bigbiduleasiantour.over-blog.com/
1 x

alitee

Postby alitee » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi everybody,

I think I did everything right, I got the activiation code really easy but got stuck at the payment page. First I tryed to pay with my mastercard because I dont have a visa. This didn't work and I got the error saying that the cardnumber was wrong. Believe me, I checked and checked, it was the right card number. So I thought that it gave the error because of the mastercard. So I tryed it with a visa but again it said that there was something wrong with the cardnumber. Does anybody has the same problem?

Ps: love caravanistan
0 x

netllama

Postby netllama » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:14 am

alitee wrote:Hi everybody,

I think I did everything right, I got the activiation code really easy but got stuck at the payment page. First I tryed to pay with my mastercard because I dont have a visa. This didn't work and I got the error saying that the cardnumber was wrong. Believe me, I checked and checked, it was the right card number. So I thought that it gave the error because of the mastercard. So I tryed it with a visa but again it said that there was something wrong with the cardnumber. Does anybody has the same problem?

You said you don't have a visa. Then you said you tried with a visa. Which is it?
0 x

alitee

Postby alitee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:31 am

netllama wrote:
alitee wrote:Hi everybody,

You said you don't have a visa. Then you said you tried with a visa. Which is it?

Hi, I asked a friend if I could borrow his. I mentioned it because the two cards have the same error. I read here that somebody succedeed with a Belgian visa card so I know it is possible but I keep getting stuck at the finale payment stage with the same error.

Thank you for the quick respons though.
0 x

alitee

Postby alitee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:23 am

Ok so apparaently the link was not active anymore because I waited more then 12 hours. I made a new account an now it did work with the VISA not with the mastercard. I got an email with payment confirmitation. Really glad that I'm now a step closer to Uzbekistan.
0 x

samurai

An error occurred while making payment

Postby samurai » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 am

I filled in the application and received the registration confirmation by email. The problem started when I wanted to make the payment. I could not get to a page to enter payment card information. Clicking on the "Visa" payment button only took me to an error page:

"An error occurred while making payment. Check that data is entered correctly and try again."
0 x