Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
finfel

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby finfel » Wed May 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Just contributing with what worked for me: I spent 4 hours trying to get the photo submission to work—white background, 300dpi, 35x45 mm, etc. Was getting very frustrated, and about to give up. Turns out all it took was using Chrome instead of Firefox... :roll: Probably should have tried it sooner.
1 x

RideBeyondBorders

Postby RideBeyondBorders » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:50 pm

I had same issue as it would show Application Activated but was yet to pay for visa. I went to application option (not the Application status) and then just click directly on payment tab on top right don't worry even if it shows disabled. It will go to payment page and ask you ref number and take payment, After payment if you check Application status it will show 'sent for processing'. I hope this helps
2 x

Comenius

Postby Comenius » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:11 am

I applied for and received an Uzbekistan single entry e-visa, but now realize I should have gotten a double entry or a multiple entry one instead as I plan to visit Turkmenistan and return to Uzbekistan later in my stay.

After reading your visa page, it seems that I can apply for another single entry e-visa once I've landed in Tashkent. Is this still the recommended approach, or can I apply for another e-visa--a multiple entry one--and just toss the initial single entry one before I've used it?

Also, I'll only be in Uzbekistan for 2 days before exiting to Turkmenistan, so I don't believe that's enough time to get a new e-visa before leaving. I plan to be in Turkmenistan for 4 days, so in theory I could receive the new visa there, but I'm not sure if I could retrieve it / print it there. I'd also much prefer to have the visa for my return to Uzbekistan sorted out before leaving it.

Any thoughts?
0 x

Comenius

Postby Comenius » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Well, just to answer my own question, and to hopefully help anyone in the future who finds themselves in a similar situation, I applied for a multiple entry visa and it was approved in 3 days without problem. A $20 lesson, but at least now it looks like I'm sorted. :)
2 x

acsherman

Postby acsherman » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:14 pm

I'm having issues with payment. I click the payment step on the application, and it took me to another page. I accepted Terms & Conditions, which took me to another page. This page crashed, so I never even had the opportunity to put in my credit card info. Now when I go back to my application it says "Already has a paid application or check the correctness of the entered data". Has anyone else had this issue? I'm hoping in a few business days the site will realize I never actually submitted a payment and allow me to make one.
0 x

henrytn

Postby henrytn » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:16 am

Finished my e-visa application within 30 mins (20 of which were spent editing my passport photos on Microsoft Paint!). Other than the passport photo hiccup, the rest of the site went pretty smoothly. Payment was also accepted swiftly and now I am hoping to receive my visa within the next 1-2 days.

For the photo, what I did was: completely bleach out the background, 300 DPI, 415x532 pixels (can be done on Paint), cropping out the photo such that the head takes at least 75-80% of the photo.

Most importantly, don't give up. Happy travels!

Update: Woke up to the great news that I have received the visa this morning. Good luck to everyone!
1 x