Khanabadosh wrote:Pietjepuk wrote:- I went to the official website: E-visa.gov.uz
- I filled in the form on Google Chrome browser
- Made a picture of the first page of my passport with my phone
- Made a selfie with a white background
- used the 'id photo studio app' to make the right size/passphoto style
- got email to activate the account
- payed with visa
- checked the status (its processing)
Easy! Took 15 minutes, in 3 days I hope to receive my visa.
Sounds like it went very smoothly for you. Just to confirm, does this mean that you did not receive any email other than the one needed to activate your application?
I only received a mail with the activation code. With the activationcode you can see your visa status on the website. It just says processing. So I guess that means waiting for 3 workingdays.