Uzbek Embassy in New Delhi Eid trading days

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
akbermo

Uzbek Embassy in New Delhi Eid trading days

Postby akbermo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:43 am

Does anyone have information on the Uzbek Embassy in New Delhi trading days next week? Eid has been announced for Thursday in India, will this be the only day the Embassy is closed?

We arrive in Delhi on Tuesday and have a LOI registered with the Embassy. We're hoping to pick up visa on either Tuesday or Wednesday as we fly out Friday. I'm concerned the Embassy wont be open.

EDIT: should note I've emailed them 4 times from two separate email addresses and haven't got a response. Also tweeted them today but I'm not hopeful I'll get anything back.
0 x

akbermo

Re: Uzbek Embassy in New Delhi Eid trading days

Postby akbermo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:53 am

Update

I've received a response:

"The embassy works from Monday to Friday, but on the day of the holiday it will be closed."

Eid is Thursday in India and Tuesday in Uzbekistan. I'm assuming the Embassy will be adhering to the India date.
2 x