Embassy report: Russian visa in Osh

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Cycloptimistes

Embassy report: Russian visa in Osh

Post by Cycloptimistes »

Hi, we are (2 French cyclists) now in Kirghizistan, and we're just rejected from Osh Russian consulate : we need residential permit here. I guess it will be the same in Bishkek. I would like to know where I can find the official source of the country list exempt from this 90 days residential permit? I found this list in the Caravanistan Russian visa Web page but not in the foreign affairs ministry of Russia... Also we may go to Ulan Baator but I don't want to be rejected there even if it seems to be the best place for applying for a tourist visa. Thanks!
1 x

mactuan12

embassy report rusian visa in osh

Post by mactuan12 »

we are now in Kirghizistan, and we're just rejected from Osh Russian consulate : we need residential permit here. I guess it will be the same in Bishkek. I would like to know where I can find the official source of the country list exempt from this 90 days residential permit? I found this list in the Caravanistan Russian visa Web page but not in the foreign affairs ministry of Russia... Also we may go to Ulan Baator but I don't want to be rejected there even if it seems to be the best place for applying for a tourist visa.
0 x