Business Visa @ Uzbekistan

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
sinnersoul

Business Visa @ Uzbekistan

Post by sinnersoul »

Howdy travellers,
I was curious about how many of you had success with obtaining a business visa for 6 or 12 months. Is this something they give the first time around? I have been to Uzbekistan once but on a tourist visa.
Also did you use a Tour agency to get a Business LOI? What documents did you have to submit and what was the turnaround time?
Any tips on the above will be much appreciated.
I am a traveller with Aussie passport if that is relevant at all.

Cheers
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Business Visa @ Uzbekistan

Post by steven »

It is a new service so I doubt a lot of people will have experiences, unless they actually worked there.

For random googlers: we offer business visa support here: https://caravanistan.com/visa/uzbekista ... a-support/
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

sinnersoul

Post by sinnersoul »

Thanks for sharing Steven! I find the information on the government website confusing.
So just to clarify am I right to assume that tourist visas only have a maximum duration of 30 days inside Uzbekistan?
So if you wish to stay for longer than 30 days
i.e 3 months, 6 months or 12 months, the only visas available are business or private?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Yes.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Mel1973

Post by Mel1973 »

Just curious to find out if you got the business visa for how long and if the process was easy?
0 x