Turkmenistan transit visa in Astana

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
IanMck

Turkmenistan transit visa in Astana

Post by IanMck »

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has any information on the Turkmenistan embassy in Astana? Has anyone applied for a transit visa here, and how did it go? I'm planning to start a Central Asia trip in Astana and wanted to get a jump on visa applications ASAP!
1 x

steenaa54

Re: Turkmenistan transit visa in Astana

Post by steenaa54 »

Hello Ian
Did you try in Astana/Nur-Sultan and how did it go?
Thanks
Steen
0 x

Rikki

Re: Turkmenistan transit visa in Astana

Post by Rikki »

Hi:)

I tried to apply for a transit visa at the consulate. Although I did not apply it from this consulate in the end, I’ve got some information.

They do issue transit visa. However, you won’t be allowed to pick it up at another embassy or border.
I was told it will take minimum four workdays to issue a transit visa if it’s urgent.
1 x

felicitydavis1556

Information on the Turkmenistan embassy in Astana

Post by felicitydavis1556 »

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has any information on the Turkmenistan embassy in Astana? Has anyone applied for a transit visa here, and how did it go? I'm planning to start a Central Asia trip in Astana and wanted to get a jump on visa applications ASAP!
0 x