Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
Anais

Re: Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

Post by Anais »

Hi,

I have a question about the date of entry in tadjikistan with the visa, I did a little mistake when I applied for my visa and I would like to go before the official date of entry to my visa, normaly I can go for the 31th July but I would like to go for the 29th July. Do you think it's possible or the date is inflexible?
Thanks you for your help
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

Mine is valid for 45 days from the date of arrival that I specified on the application (I deliberately picked a date a few days earlier that I planned to arrive). Likely you'll need to apply for a new e-visa.
0 x

Irene_sophia

Post by Irene_sophia »

Another processing time update: I submitted my application on Friday around noon and it just got approved (Monday morning).
0 x

Uzh

Post by Uzh »

Entered with e-visa by train. No problem. But you have to show the print. Boarding guards had no electronic equipment. They also stamped my visa print.
0 x

cristiano

Post by cristiano »

applied on sunday, approved early this morning
0 x

fendini

Post by fendini »

Having problem with size of attached document of my passport in pdf nor jpeg. Tried to reduce it but can't get to 1MB. Anyone had similar issues?

Thnx!
0 x

cri

Re: Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

Post by cri »

Hi everyone
I seem tohave the same problem as everyone else here.
Applied for an evisa and the payments do not go through and I do not get an answer to my emails sent to the address at mfa.
MURG, since you seem to have solved the problem, could you please provide me with some hints and help.
Very much appreciate that
CRI
0 x

cristiano

Post by cristiano »

Yes.
I applied for two evisas.
First time I uploaded a pdf file and it was no problem.
Second time I tried to upload the exactly same file and got an error.
I tried a few times, but in the end I converted it to jpeg and was fine...
0 x

SueA

Post by SueA »

Hey Anais

How did you get on with your problem of dates?
0 x

andywn

Re: Tajikistan eVisa delays

Post by andywn »

We made the terrible mistake of applying through 'tajikistanvisa.com'. They did apply for the visa in our name, but then when it had been approved, forgot to send it to us. Which meant we could neither put in a new application, nor get hold of the approved visa.

If you're found yourself in that situation, they use the email [email protected] to register for all visas. Head to the page https://www.evisa.tj/index.evisa.html#/myapplication on the official site, use the above email address and your details, and you can see how the application is going.

We found the team on the [email protected] email address very helpful, as well as the team on the Facebook Tajikistan e-visa page.
1 x