Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
InigoRalph

Re: Tajikistan evisa payment failed

Post by InigoRalph »

Hiya all. I'm experiancing the same problem wherby my Evisa seems to be stuck in transit. I keep on seeing this email going around and it seems this guy knows how to solve the issue. Really need my EVisa ASAP! Could someone pm the email to me??
Greatly Appreciated,
Inigo
0 x

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Post by bwv812 »

Did you read the visa page?
0 x
My 2012 overland trip from Tokyo to Istanbul: https://silkroadwanderings.blogspot.com

larumo

Re: Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

Post by larumo »

Just tried to apply for a tadjik e-visa, but the link and thus the homepage won't open in windows explorer. Tried it with chrome. There it works.
Just want to let you know.
0 x

dylan.reid

Re: Tadjikistan evisa payment failed

Post by dylan.reid »

Having the same issues. Would you mind sending me that email contact please?
murg wrote:Hi there,

I just wanted to inform everyone how you can solve troubles with e-visa application.

The e-visa service ist not linked to the Embassies but run by the ministry of foreign affairs in Dushanbe.

Nevertheless, at least the Embassy in Berlin, ist very helpful.

I encountered payment troubles.

I phoned the consular department.
They gave me an Email in the MFA / Dushanbe anderen their own Email.
They forward your Email tobthe MFA.

My issues where solved within 4 days.
0 x

murg

Post by murg »

Read the Visa Page pls
1 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

rideasiavn

Post by rideasiavn »

I had a failed payment today morning as the system doesn't seem to accep credit MasterCard ass mine.
During work hours I found the number of the Tajik consular department who has rhe control over internet
±992372276363. My "in progess" application wwas cancelled within the call
1 x

cri

Post by cri »

Hi everyone
I seem tohave the same problem as everyone else here.
Applied for an evisa and the payments do not go through and I do not get an answer to my emails sent to the address at mfa.
MURG, since you seem to have solved the problem, could you please provide me with some hints and help.
Very much appreciate that
CRI
0 x

Evalu

Post by Evalu »

Hi,
it happened the same to me, my emails were not answered, just later I got an automatic generated email that my payment still is missing and the payment option was free again to Do online.

Also to mention: I actually never got an email with my visa, but it was there to download. So check at the official Homepage as well!
0 x

AzmanW

Post by AzmanW »

Hi,

Had the same problem as everyone else, but also got the same automatically-generated email as Evalu (without me sending a troubleshoot email) - just went to the site and there was an option to modify and pay for my visa. Just paid with no problems.

Hopefully this glitch has been resolved now.
0 x

Ronny

Post by Ronny »

Kasia&Victor wrote:Just wanted to let you know guys that we had some delay with our evisas. Waited for 4 days, got a bit worried after all the troubles we had with payment so we finally contacted Mr Kmuhamad (the above email). Evisas were sent to our emails 1 hour later. The man is making miracles!!!! :D :D
Hi! Can you please share the e-mail of Mr Kmuhamad? We have troubles with payment and still can't solve it :( and the trip start next week :( :(
thanks a lot!
0 x