Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
blakep76

Re: Tajikistan evisa payment failed

Post by blakep76 »

Hi Lee....I just sent it to you....check your inbox.
0 x

Chris.Thiesen

Post by Chris.Thiesen »

Hi, could you send me the email address via PM as well?
Thanks in advance.

Chris
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Guys, please read the Tajik visa page, the email address has been published there for a good week now.

https://caravanistan.com/visa/tajikista ... -got-stuck
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Bglee

Post by Bglee »

Hey,

Is anyone having difficulty getting their Tajik visa. I applied on Sunday and I have not received anything and we are due to go to Tajik tomorrow and to cross at the Uzbek land border. Payment was taken. We have sent urgent email to all the accounts on the main site. Any advise on what to do would be great.

Cheers!
B
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

Likely the offices in Dushanbe are on skeleton staff due to the end of Ramadan/start of Eid-Ul-Fitr.
Check your junk folders, but I'd be surprised if you don't already have it that you will get it before tomorrrow - the next 24 hours will be hardcore celebrations - doubtful anyone will be working.
You may be stuck in UZ a couple more days.
0 x

LynHu

Post by LynHu »

I have tried many times during last week that the page went to the wrong one after i select the visa. The page said “the online system is unavailable now. Please try one hour later”

While, one hour later, same issue. I tried chrom as well. But failed. Already send emails to them including the one shared here, no feedback yet. Anyone encountered the same issue recently?
Thanks.
0 x

IT123456

Post by IT123456 »

murg wrote:Dropped you a PM
Can you drop me a PM too?

Also, If not too much to ask how was the problem resolved? I couldn't pay as the payment website didn't open a window to enter the 3D Secure code the bank sent me.

Thank you in advance!
Safe Trips!
0 x

murg

Post by murg »

IT123456 wrote:
murg wrote:Dropped you a PM
Can you drop me a PM too?
Hi, I won't drop you a PM 'cause the email can be found using the link Steven has posted Just 3 Posts earlier in this Thread.

My issue was totally different.. the paynent function was Not working.
Your issue sounds more Like a Pop Up Blocker / Browser Problem.

Good luck & save travelling
0 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

hiwybi

Post by hiwybi »

robert2016 wrote:I am having the same problem with payment for my Tajikistan visa. Can someone please send me the email address of the ministry of foreign affairs in Dushanbe or tell me how they resolved the problem? I am supposed to arrive in 3 days. Thanks!!!!
Hej There!

Same problem here... Put the payment info but didn't go through. There is no payment option in the manage application. How did people manage to get this solved? Can you please send me the email as well?
Thank you so much!
0 x

SueA

Post by SueA »

I had the same problem two weeks ago and was advised by .tj that the payment option in manage application could be up to 24hrs to appear and be abled in order to retry.
0 x