Tajikistan Embassy in Brussels, Belgium

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
bruno

Tajikistan Embassy in Brussels, Belgium

Post by bruno »

Saw that this one is not yet in your list.

Embassy of Tajikistan in Belgium, Boulevard General Jacques 16, 1050 Brussels, tel. ++32 2 6406933.
Consulate open Mon/Wed/Fri from 9 to 12 am

Excellent experience, submitted all documentation as per Embassy website (Dutch national, I don't need LOI) - including proof of bank payment, otherwise they will not accept your application - in person, received visa and GBAO permit one week later, no hassle. Very friendly people, all speak good English. Paid €85 pp for 1 month visa + GBAO permit.
NB by email ([email protected]) they maintained that visa was valid from day of issue, but in fact it is date specific (and you specify the dates). Not sure, but they hinted that they only deal with visa requests from people living in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Tajikistan Embassy in Brussels, Belgium

Post by steven »

My experience tells me they also process other nationalities, but cannot be sure. Thank you!
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D