Page 10 of 10

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:45 pm
by eimjhae
Good day. I was wondering how many times can I enter Kazakhstan without a visa. I came from a visa free country. I'm planning to stay here and just do a visa run every 30 days.

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:05 pm
by Julia
eimjhae wrote:Good day. I was wondering how many times can I enter Kazakhstan without a visa. I came from a visa free country. I'm planning to stay here and just do a visa run every 30 days.
Your question answered here https://caravanistan.com/visa/kazakhstan/

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm
by mochiladestino
Hey guys,I'm a brazilian citizenship.
Brazilian passport have 30 days free visa within year period to Kazakhstan.
This year period start from 1st of January of every year or from my last visit?
Thanks,

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:28 pm
by Julia
mochiladestino wrote:Hey guys,I'm a brazilian citizenship.
Brazilian passport have 30 days free visa within year period to Kazakhstan.
This year period start from 1st of January of every year or from my last visit?
Thanks,
Hi.
Could you please share a link to where you found that you have 30 days visa free within a year?

From what I know 30 days visa free regime is not applied to "within a year" or any other time frames.
It's just 30 days from the day you enter Kazakhstan. Doesn't matter when your last visit was.
You don't need to wait or count one year to use 30 days visa-free period.

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:25 am
by mochiladestino
Julia wrote:
mochiladestino wrote:Hey guys,I'm a brazilian citizenship.
Brazilian passport have 30 days free visa within year period to Kazakhstan.
This year period start from 1st of January of every year or from my last visit?
Thanks,
Hi.
Could you please share a link to where you found that you have 30 days visa free within a year?

From what I know 30 days visa free regime is not applied to "within a year" or any other time frames.
It's just 30 days from the day you enter Kazakhstan. Doesn't matter when your last visit was.
You don't need to wait or count one year to use 30 days visa-free period.
Hi Julia,
I got here: https://caravanistan.com/visa/kazakhstan/
When you check the list, Brazil has a number 5...scroll down and you will see: "5 – up to 30 days within year period""
And this year I already spent 30 days. I leaved the country on 10th August 2019.
So, I'm wondering when can I come back again...10th August 2020? or 1st January 2020?
I already sent many e-mails to different Kazakh embassy and consulates and never got an answer...

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:56 am
by Julia
Hi.
Oh, I see.
I found and read the agreement between Kazakhstan and Brazil on the official legal database.
It's 30 days within a year indeed.
And it's written that a year period starts from the entry day of your first visit to Kazakhstan.

Re: Kazakhstan new visa free rule 2015

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:25 am
by mochiladestino
Julia wrote:Hi.
Oh, I see.
I found and read the agreement between Kazakhstan and Brazil on the official legal database.
It's 30 days within a year indeed.
And it's written that a year period starts from the entry day of your first visit to Kazakhstan.
Ow, thanks Julia. I really appreciate!
Good to know so I need to find another way to get to Bishkek.