Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
fennek9425

Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Postby fennek9425 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:44 pm

Hi, we are planning to cross China by car (VW 4x4) from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan approximately mid-July this year.
Are there others having the same idea, so as to keep the costs low for the travel agencies?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Daniela and Franz
0 x

Cara_Van

Re: Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Postby Cara_Van » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:04 am

Hi Daniela and Franz

Me (Cara) and my bf (Matt) are planning to travel the same way and about the same time (flexible between mid-July to early August). Have you made any progress with guides/travel agents? We are hoping to do 3 days max for the 200km between Tajikistan and Pakistan to keep costs low. We will be in a campervan (Iveco Daily).

Cara and Matt
0 x

gerrybe

Re: Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Postby gerrybe » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Hi Daniela and Franz
I am contemplating the same trip and same time on a motor bike. I would love to join a group to share the cost of a China guide. Have you made been able to contact some one on the China side to help arrange Chines licence and guide?
0 x