Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
fennek9425

Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Postby fennek9425 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:44 pm

Hi, we are planning to cross China by car (VW 4x4) from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan approximately mid-July this year.
Are there others having the same idea, so as to keep the costs low for the travel agencies?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Daniela and Franz
0 x

Cara_Van

Re: Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Postby Cara_Van » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:04 am

Hi Daniela and Franz

Me (Cara) and my bf (Matt) are planning to travel the same way and about the same time (flexible between mid-July to early August). Have you made any progress with guides/travel agents? We are hoping to do 3 days max for the 200km between Tajikistan and Pakistan to keep costs low. We will be in a campervan (Iveco Daily).

Cara and Matt
0 x

gerrybe

Re: Crossing China – mid-July 2020 – Kyrgyzstan/ Tajikistan to Pakistan Crossing China

Postby gerrybe » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Hi Daniela and Franz
I am contemplating the same trip and same time on a motor bike. I would love to join a group to share the cost of a China guide. Have you made been able to contact some one on the China side to help arrange Chines licence and guide?
0 x

Luciano

Postby Luciano » Fri May 15, 2020 8:56 am

Hi there.
We are a couple from Argentina and the UK. We drove from Europe to Central Asia 2 years ago. We are at the moment in Kyrgyztan waiting for the situation at the border to recover and continue to Pakistan passing through China. It would be great to join you in this trip but I assume you have canceled your trip for this year? Please let us know. Maybe July - August is a bit too early to allow borders to reopen. October November may be more reasonable

cheers :)
0 x