Kashgar-Lhasa-Lijiang-Dali-Kumming-Laos - September 2023

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
marimari

Post by marimari »

Hi there,
we are planning to travel (self-drive in a camper) from Kashgar (border Kyrgyzstan/China) to Laos and are looking for you (campers, motorcyclists etc.) to join our +/- 30 days 'once in a lifetime' trip through Tibet. The larger the group..the lower the costs :lol:

Travel period: September/October 2023
We have already received some quotes and inteneries - please get in touch for further details.

Best wishes and see you on the road :-)

Sonja & Marcel from Switzerland, travelling in a Sprinter 4x4
0 x

marimari

Post by marimari »

Hi there,
we are planning to travel (self-drive in a camper) from Kashgar (border Kyrgyzstan/China) to Laos and are looking for you (campers, motorcyclists etc.) to join our +/- 30 days 'once in a lifetime' trip through Tibet. The larger the group..the lower the costs :lol:

Travel period: September/October 2023
We have already received some quotes and inteneries - please get in touch for further details.

Best wishes and see you on the road ;)

Sonja & Marcel from Switzerland, travelling in a Sprinter 4x4
0 x

KaisaN

Re: Kashgar-Lhasa-Lijiang-Dali-Kumming-Laos - September 2023

Post by KaisaN »

Hello

I would be interested to hear more about this. I'm especially interested in the Kashgar-Lhasa section and perhaps continuing from there to Nepal. What kind of information have you acquired so far? Would you consider taking a passenger? I'm not comfortable with self-driving but might be interested in travelling in someone else's vehicle, sharing the cost, staying in guest houses or wherever.
0 x

marimari

Post by marimari »

Hi KaisaN,
sure - no prob. Yes we have asked for quotes already. The prices are calculated per vehicle /passengers in the vehicle or on bike(s). As far as ourselves concern, we only have 2 passenger seats in our car. There might be others who could take you into their car, though.
I will let you as soon we know more.
Best, Sonja
0 x

royalenfield

Post by royalenfield »

Hello,
i have a car in Kyrgyzstan that i need to bring to Thailand via China/Laos. Might be interest in your plan. How do the quotes look like so far?
Cheers, E.
0 x

marimari

Post by marimari »

Hello,
we would like to drive the route in approx. 30 days - We do not want to rush. Rates are dependent upon nr. of vehicles.
For more info you can send me your email address, I can forward you what I have received so far.
Cheers, M.
0 x