China Crossing: Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan | September 2017

Find Torugart crossing partners to Naryn. Karakorum Highway to Pakistan. Share guided tours. Etc.
bodenseeoverlander

China Crossing: Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan | September 2017

Postby bodenseeoverlander » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Dear Caravanistan community,

this website has provided me so much information for our big trip so first of all. THANKS! We will give this back by providing information when we are on the road!

We are a couple (both around 30 years old) and we plan to cross China with our Land Rover in September 2017 from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan and are searching for travel companions to share costs.

I'm willing and able to do the prep work by checking out different agencies for offers.

Would love to hear from you!

Cheers,
Claudia and Bernd
0 x
We are a German couple driving around the world in a 20 year old Land Rover Defender - Bodensee Overlander Blog :!:

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: China Crossing: Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan | September 2017

Postby steven » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:39 am

Thank you Claudia and Bernd!

Hope you find someone, there are not so many people making the journey across China but you started on time.

Good luck and see you on the road!
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

roro

Postby roro » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:59 am

Hi,
Just to tell we are doing almost thé samedi trip (with 2 cars), but in June 17...
RR.
0 x

bodenseeoverlander

Postby bodenseeoverlander » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Hi all,

we've got a quite big group together - 9 people - travelling through China in the last week of september. If somebody wants to join - let us know.
0 x
We are a German couple driving around the world in a 20 year old Land Rover Defender - Bodensee Overlander Blog :!:

Steffanny2017

Postby Steffanny2017 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 am

Hy there

We are going the same trip Kyrgistan-China-Paksitan in the middle of august 2017 if someone would like to join. We drive by car, and at the moment it looks like we are in a groupe together with around 4bikes.

Best wishes to all
Stefanie
0 x

Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 am

Hi Claudia, Bernd and everyone else,

I am planning to go the same way in September, I'm on my own just with my backpack so it would be great if I can join someone / share the ride!! The only thing is that I don't know yet if I can get all the visas sorted (I'm on the road already), but I'm trying ;) Let's stay in touch!!

Chris

PS: I just noticed your username, so I guess you're German-speaking?? I'm Austrian ;)
0 x

bodenseeoverlander

Postby bodenseeoverlander » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:50 am

Hey Chris, good to hear from you,

we sorted the trip already out - problematic will be that we have no seats left for backpackers to travel through China with us. I guess you also don't need a guide as you're not traveling by car. But let's stay in contact. Just write us a mail to team(at)bodensee-overlander.de

Cheers,

Bernd

(Ja wir können auch deutsch sprechen :P )
0 x

boats.and.bikes

Postby boats.and.bikes » Thu May 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi!! I'm in the process of arranging visas but hoping to be on the Karakorum in September this year!! I'm cycling and you mention in one post that you are one car and 4 bikes ... If they are non motorised like mine can that become 5 bikes! Depending on the dates!!! If it sounds possible let's talk some more!!!

Rae
0 x

knowah

Postby knowah » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:11 am

Chris wrote:Hi Claudia, Bernd and everyone else,

I am planning to go the same way in September, I'm on my own just with my backpack so it would be great if I can join someone / share the ride!! The only thing is that I don't know yet if I can get all the visas sorted (I'm on the road already), but I'm trying ;) Let's stay in touch!!

Chris

PS: I just noticed your username, so I guess you're German-speaking?? I'm Austrian ;)

Hi Chris,

Were you able to sort something out or find some companions? I am hoping to do Kyrgyzstan -> Islamabad in September and am also keen to find others who will be along the route. :) Let me know!

~Noah
0 x

boats.and.bikes

Postby boats.and.bikes » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 am

Hi Chris and Noah!!!

Did you get anything sorted??? Im trying to find people who want get a 'group' (min of 2) visa for china and into Pakistan. Message me if this is of any interest!

Rae
0 x