Kyrgyzstan-Nepal / Laos-Mongolia (October2019 / April2020)

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
steyrLisa

Kyrgyzstan-Nepal / Laos-Mongolia (October2019 / April2020)

Postby steyrLisa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Hey there! :)

My name is Lisa and I'm part of a group of busses (turned into campers) who is searching for possible ways to get through china.
First of all a little more information:
We're 3 busses, my family and me (we have 3 kids), another family with one kid and a couple.
Our big journey will start in August this year and we're hopefully get to the border Kyrgyzstan - China by early October.
Because we do not want to drive through critical and very insecure states, we have to get through china a second time, when we return to Europe (I think this will be in April2020).
Actually we're looking forward to this adventure and also want to have a little bit of sightseeing in china, especially because the costs are anyway enormous. We have some offers from different agencies already.

Is here anybody who's interested in getting with us the way through china, both or only one way, or knew someone who has?
Together I think it would be easier and cheaper ;)

Do anybody has tips or little advice for us? We'll be thankful for all suggestions.
Looking forward to hear from you
Yours
lisa :)
0 x

Maïna et Val

Re: Kyrgyzstan-Nepal / Laos-Mongolia (October2019 / April2020)

Postby Maïna et Val » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello Lisa,
We're also going to be going across China in early October. We're also looking to go as a group to lower the price. We found an agency, but we're not sure of our roads yet. Are you sure of your roads, because the roads to Népal can be difficult. Do you think it is feasible with buses ? You should also know that difficult to do tourism in China because you are accompanied by a guide all the time and you will not be able to visit what you want and you will not be able to separate from the group. Take the time to learn, on our side we are still studying the roads. Eithre we are doing kyrgyzstan-Népal or kyrgyzstan-Laos.
See you soon !
Maïna et Valentin
0 x

tomroshiva

Postby tomroshiva » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:11 am

steyrLisa wrote:Hey there! :)

My name is Lisa and I'm part of a group of busses (turned into campers) who is searching for possible ways to get through china.
First of all a little more information:
We're 3 busses, my family and me (we have 3 kids), another family with one kid and a couple.
Our big journey will start in August this year and we're hopefully get to the border Kyrgyzstan - China by early October.
Because we do not want to drive through critical and very insecure states, we have to get through china a second time, when we return to Europe (I think this will be in April2020).
Actually we're looking forward to this adventure and also want to have a little bit of sightseeing in china, especially because the costs are anyway enormous. We have some offers from different agencies already.

Is here anybody who's interested in getting with us the way through china, both or only one way, or knew someone who has?
Together I think it would be easier and cheaper ;)

Do anybody has tips or little advice for us? We'll be thankful for all suggestions.
Looking forward to hear from you
Yours
lisa :)

Hello Lisa!

We are a couple, Spanish & British, traveling with our dog (Shiba) and our motorhome (american RV, kind of a bus as well!). We are currently in Georgia and we would love to join a group to cross from any of the stans to either Mongolia or India/Nepal/Laos this summer. We could also make it a bit later if needed as we have flexibility with both route and dates. Do you have an itinerary and costs proposal from any agency? I would be great if you can share it with us so we can check if it fits our plans.

This is our email in case you want to send us a private message: [email protected]

Thank you!
Rocio & Tom
0 x

steyrLisa

Postby steyrLisa » Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 am

Hey, great to hear a positive respond!

First of all I can tell:
We already have offers from different agencies - for both routes, with a few individual places we want to visit.
Shortly...

Route 1:
Kirgistan (Irkshtam) - Nepal, about 2.000 - 2.500€ /per car
on the route we will visit for example: Manasarovar Lake, Base Camp, Potala Palace,...
about 16 days
October/November
(early October is chinas nationalday - free driving on motorway, but maybe problems with formalities because they are celebrating 7 days ;)

Route 2:
Laos (Mengla) - Mongolia, about 2.000€ /per car
f.e.: Chengdu (pandas), Luoyang (shaolin), Great Wall, Peking,...
April

if somebody is interested in further infos to us or our plans...
[email protected]

looking forward to hear from you :*
0 x

Johanna_L300

Postby Johanna_L300 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi there,
we are a german couple planning to cross China by car (Mitsubishi L300 4 WD) at the end of this year's October. We start our trip from northern Germany in the end of July.

We already contacted different agencys (NAVO, West China Expedition, New Land Travel) for getting information concerning the latest crossing option for Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan.

Since we plan to cross China as late in the year as possible, we also think of other routes:
- Kyrgyzstan - China - Nepal or Laos (like you plan to do)
- Mongolia - China - Nepal or Laos

@Lisa: Do you already have an excact date for starting the crossing from Kyrgyztan?

We are looking forward to hearing from you and to get the chance to team up!

Best regards,
Malte & Johanna :)
0 x

santoshbh

Postby santoshbh » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi All,
Could you please share your experience on the agency you selected to cross over China.
0 x