FlyArystan - Budget airline serving Central Asia not indexed on search engines

Airplanes, buses, boats, feet, thumbs, ...
edu

FlyArystan - Budget airline serving Central Asia not indexed on search engines

Post by edu »

Hi,

Yesterday I discovered that FlyArystan exists. They seem to be offering many flights around Central Asia at cheap prices.

I'm posting about it because they don't appear to be indexed in search engines such as sky scanner or google flights, so it's possible that there are others who like me didn't know they existed. I eventually discovered them when I refused to believe that there were no flights to Semey ;)

Edu
3 x

Atkudabrat2

Re: FlyArystan - Budget airline serving Central Asia not indexed on search engines

Post by Atkudabrat2 »

Very nice airline indeed. They have A320 that "looks"brand new.
Bicycle friendly airline.. 40euros for sport equipment (20000tenge)

Paid 185euros for one way Aktau-Yerevan + 40euros for bicycle included 5kgs cabin luggage (purchased 3days prior)
One flight a week to Yerevan from Aktau.
Can book and pay online with the app including special baggage..so convenient..highly recommend..no need phone calls to add special luggage

Packed bike + a little bit of gear (tent and sharp objects) was 21.6kgs and not well packed but no problem went through
without hassle. I think there is à limit with the weight for the bike at 20kgs but was fine..cool staff thank you Flyaristan
2 x

bender

Re: FlyArystan - Budget airline serving Central Asia not indexed on search engines

Post by bender »

https://flyarystan.com - IST, SAW, AYT. No Cyprus in scheldue.
0 x

bender

Post by bender »

No problem. Wish you great trip
0 x