Selling a KTM Marinello Light with gear in Almaty/Bishkek/Karakol area

Put your wanted and for sale bicycle (gear) ads here
Forum rules
For sale ads will be automatically removed 180 days after the last post was made.
tabf2010

Selling a KTM Marinello Light with gear in Almaty/Bishkek/Karakol area

Postby tabf2010 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:34 pm

I've been planning to take my bike back to Europe, but if there's anyone in Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan who wants to buy it, then I'd be willing to sell it here since I won't ride it again at least until next summer. I bought it in Tbilisi and rode a bit under 3000 km on it with absolutely no problems.

The model is KTM Marinello Light. You can find more information about it by googling.
It's a 60 cm frame and 28" wheels. I am 1.78 m tall and it fits me well with the seat pretty low. I'd recommend it for someone my size or bigger.

Here's a detailed description (in German) of everything on it: https://www.ktm-bikes.at/fileadmin/user ... 798314.pdf
The only thing I've changed is the back tire to a Schwalbe Delta Plus.

It has a rack on the back and a basket on the front. The basket can be easily removed if you think it looks ridiculous, but I find it much more convenient than a handlebar bag. I had a small rack custom welded so that I could easily use regular backpacks as panniers, so I'll include that and the two backpacks that I've been using, and my helmet and lock and extra spokes/patches/inner tube.

If you're interested, send me a whatsapp message +995591660645
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Selling a KTM Marinello Light with gear in Almaty/Bishkek/Karakol area

Postby steven » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Answering for the seller: it's sold!
0 x
I read the forum every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D