Long-term vehicle storage in Kyrgyzstan: Parking space reports

Self-driving the Silk Road.
steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Long-term vehicle storage in Kyrgyzstan: Parking space reports

Post by steven »

Need a parking space for your car or motorbike in Kyrgyzstan? Have a good tip? Please leave your thoughts below.

If you are wondering about the exact rules about leaving your car in Kyrgyzstan, please post in Long-term vehicle storage in Eurasian Customs Union Q&A.

We sum up all tips and rules surrounding long-term parking across Eurasia in our article on Long-term vehicle storage on a Silk Road trip.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

robert

Re: Leaving a car in Central Asia

Post by robert »

Thank you for your report, Kamala.

Could you please give me a hint where about the Calimero Restaurant is? Gorky Street is long and traffic is slow ;-)
Do you have coordinates for the place or know the intersecting street?
1 x

robert

Post by robert »

We parked our car in Kirgistan twice: once with Ryan from Iron Horse Nomads in Bishkek. And once with Oibek in Osh (+996 551 006 115). Both speak very good English and it was easy dealing with them.
2 x

bindechr

Long term parking Kyrgyzstan

Post by bindechr »

Hello , we look for a save parking for our truck for 3 months. It is 3,5 m high and the place we look for should be a closed hall , Garage or at least should have a Roof. Main importance is security . Eventual cost can be discussed , this is not the Problem but the place has to be save !!! Any Information welcome . Regards Christian
0 x

rosner mandi

Post by rosner mandi »

Hi!

Does anyone have an e-mail-address of the friends guesthouse and hostel, moskovskaya st. 250 in bishkek?
Should send some small spareparts for my friends motorhome-pump to this hostel via china and would like to inform the owner about the shipment (small letter) to make sure that he will take over the shipment. my friend is currently in tadjikistan and might be in bishkek in about one month.

OR

does anyone have an address where i can send the small packet? the value is just 7 euros ....

Thanks!
0 x

tmh126

Post by tmh126 »

robert wrote:We parked our car in Kirgistan twice: once with Ryan from Iron Horse Nomads in Bishkek. And once with Oibek in Osh (+996 551 006 115). Both speak very good English and it was easy dealing with them.
Robert, Thanks for your post. What did it cost you monthly to store your vehicle in Osh? Bishkek?

Thank you.
0 x

robert

Post by robert »

I think it really depends on how long you're going to park your car, so I'd just call or text them and ask them.
0 x