Car Insurance in Armenia

Self-driving the Silk Road.
KaYe

Re: Car Insurance in Armenia

Post by KaYe »

Hi there,
I've tried to fill the online form. Question: Since we have a campervan (Peugeot Boxer, under 3.5t, 2 seats) should it be declared as a Passenger car or Minivan?

Thank you
KaYe
0 x

IrisF

Post by IrisF »

We payed online 14 Euro for 14 days for a campervan (Toyota Hilux with cabin) for insurance and 25 Euros for Import and ecotax. We declared it as a passenger car
We talked today to a guy who payed at the border 80 Euro for insurance for a motocycle. No tax.
0 x

Ggola

Post by Ggola »

Hello! Anyone had any trouble with the payment for a car insurance on www.aswa.am? My payment got rejected different times with different card (both MasterCard and visa). Does somebody know how to resolve this?
0 x

Lzh

Post by Lzh »

I got right now the insurance for our van VW T4 2.5 online at aswa. 4.000 dram for 10 days. Didnt attach the foreign papers, just car papers instead and received the insurance papers automatically with no problem.
0 x

Goetz

Post by Goetz »

Hi from Yerevan. Just to introduce me: I'm a German national living temporarily in Armenia. Just one week ago I entered Armenia with my motorbike wich is registered inn Germany. Armenia doesn't care whether your car/motorbike is insured in your homeland or not. A Armenian insurance is mandatory for all vehicles entering the country. Depending of your length of stay they are offering different packages. There are insurance offices at all border crossings and immediately after your customs clearing you have to go there and buy one. For my 750cc motorbike with 40HP the insurance was AMD 41'000 for 12 months.
0 x