Kazachstan - Aral Sea - Uzbekistan

Post your itinerary questions and trip reports here
renske205

Kazachstan - Aral Sea - Uzbekistan

Post by renske205 »

Hi, I would like to travel from Kazachstan to Uzbekistan with a visit to the Aral Sea on the way (en of March/beginning of April). It doesn't seem to be very common to do this though. Does anyone know if this is possible with a guided tour? Or do you have any other tips? Thanks!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Kazachstan - Aral Sea - Uzbekistan

Post by steven »

Hi Renske,

of course it's possible with a guided tour, not sure where you would like to start in Kazakhstan, though, that makes a big difference. It's a big country :-)

Just send us a mail if you haven't already and we can work something out that suits your style and your budget.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

renske205

Post by renske205 »

Hi! Thanks a lot for the response. I realise my question wasn't very specific.

I would like to see both the Kazach and the Uzbek side of the Aral Sea. It doesn't really matter where I would start but I guess that would be Aral. However, I am travelling alone and would like to do the tour with other travellers (to split the costs and to have company). I also don't exactly know yet around what date I will be in Aral so I'm guessing a customized tour wouldn't be a good option for me. Instead I was wondering if any other travellers have experience with taking such a tour, so there might me an existing tour that I could join.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

It's a bit complicated to discuss on the forum. Just send a mail to custom-tours@caravanistan and Saule can help you out with it. There are some good sights along the way, but it is a long way round, there is no border crossing anywgere nearby.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D