appelyoghurt wrote:I don’t know if you have to know far in advance if you’ll go, but personally I would wait it out, if you can. Two months is still quite a long time from know and a lot can happen in that time.
Yep, it sure is an uncertain situation that might be over sooner than we expect hopefully... but it can also be a rebound- situation.
I must make a decision at April 16th, thay is the day before my bike will be crated in Germany for roadtransport to Bishkek. There is an agreement with Loxx that I can cancel 1 day before transport due to the situation.