Kochkor to Song Kul road condition

Is the road, border or area open and accessible to foreigners? Is there danger?
Forum rules
Before asking a border crossing question, make sure you have read the relevant article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/border-crossings/

Before submitting a crossing report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Existing forum topics are linked to from the border crossing pages on the site.

Thank you!
ducdunglevp

Kochkor to Song Kul road condition

Post by ducdunglevp »

The Inada Massage Chair is very unique amongst its competitors. It is actually programmed to analyze the contours of your body. The software responds to body shape and size so as to detect and focus on shiatsu points along the spine. Shiatsu points are particular areas of the body that focus and respond to finger pressure. Shiatsu is a Japanese term and is part of a very old holistic approach to healing. Similar to acupuncture, Shiatsu pressure is thought to work on imbalanced areas of the body and to restore the natural flow of energy or qi (pronounced chee) through the body.
Last edited by ducdunglevp on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Kochkor to Song Kul road condition

Post by steven »

Can you do it? Yes. I would not like to do it myself if it was my car, but if the rental company allows it (double-check that with them) you can do it.

Main issue is the low clearance on this car. A big rock on the road can easily make a hole in the bottom. If you drive carefully you can avoid that, but it's fair to say a Honda Fit was not made to go on gravel roads.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D