China covid travel restrictions Q&A

Is the road, border or area open and accessible to foreigners? Is there danger?
Forum rules
Before asking a border crossing question, make sure you have read the relevant article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/border-crossings/

Before submitting a crossing report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Existing forum topics are linked to from the border crossing pages on the site.

Thank you!
Abuzar4zu

China covid travel restrictions Q&A

Post by Abuzar4zu »

Hello. Can we wnter to china from pakistan on own car? What documents are required? I am a pakistani national. If you have any info please let me know
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Entering china from pakistan

Post by steven »

Hi Abuzar,

if you have been vaccinated with Chinese vaccin there is a chance for you: https://www.china-briefing.com/news/how ... trictions/

Otherwise, difficult.
1 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

johnbian8308

Re: China covid travel restrictions Q&A

Post by johnbian8308 »

My impression is that it is even harder to go through land border these days. Most people are only allowed to enter via flights to facilitate the strict covid quarantine measures and the only land border that I heard is open are ones with Vietnam (that is how the current small covid wave in Guangzhou were spread so I doubt it will be open for long).
2 x

Abuzar4zu

Post by Abuzar4zu »

Yes i heard about the chinese vaccine leniency but step aside covid.
I have heard from so many people that you can not enter China on your own Vehicle as you need chinese license and they don’t aspire rhd cars. Have you some info on it
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D