Chinese visa

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page:

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:11 pm
x 6

Chinese visa

Postby silviapalac » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi all,
I will be travelling through Central Asia to China for 3 months, so no chances to issue Chinese Visa in my home country. Is there any option to issue it at the border Osh-Kashgar, or before arrival, anywhere in Iran/Turkmenistan/Uzbekistan or Kirguistan?'
Plus I have heard now it is required a letter of invitation, is that correct? any experiences about Chinese visas issued on the go?
Many thanks in advance, your blog is being of great help to program my trip :)
good luck,
0 x

User avatar
Posts: 3071
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm
Location: Almaty, KZ
x 1399
x 180

Re: Chinese visa

Postby steven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 am

0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

User avatar
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:43 am
x 21
x 33

Re: Chinese visa

Postby olmo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:20 am

You should be able to apply for a double entry Chinese Visa in your home country - just make up an itinerary that includes passing through Hong Kong. These will generally be valid for six months instead of three.
0 x

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Visas & embassy reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests