Wakhan Adventure email address?

All about Afghanistan
funkyboots

Wakhan Adventure email address?

Post by funkyboots »

can anyone let me know the email address for Wakhan Adventure? their website only has a 'contact us' form which does not work on my ipad mini, the only internet gadget I have at present! An email address will be easy! Thanks, Lisa
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Wakhan Adventure email address?

Post by steven »

Don't know the E-Mail address. Pls read this through, esp. the Guides, tours, donkeys and horses paragraph for some reviews of Wakhan Adventure

http://caravanistan.com/travel/afghanis ... -corridor/
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

funkyboots

Post by funkyboots »

Yeah, i had read that section... Don't like the notion that locals don't like them, but they seem to be the only set up I can actually pre-arrange a trek with. I am not keen on just showing up and trying to organise something on the spot due to timing, and also WA can arrange the permit etc which would make life easier. I will try their contact form on a friend's computer, maybe it will work that way. Thanks!
0 x

muteki

Post by muteki »

I just ran into this and noticed that I've gone through that agency before. I actually had a bad experience with Wakhan Adventure when I and two other popped into Wakhan for 3 days in the beginning of June. They were just completely disorganised, the owner nowhere to be found even though he was supposed to meet us, and we wound up having to renegotiate the entire tour. Adventurous, for sure!
0 x
"A man must live in such a way that he is always prepared to die."
-Confucious

http://muteki.co

funkyboots

Post by funkyboots »

That's good to know, thanks for the lowdown!
0 x