China crossing from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan, fall 2018

Find Torugart crossing partners to Naryn. Karakorum Highway to Pakistan. Share guided tours. Etc.
Marvintxo

China crossing from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan, fall 2018

Postby Marvintxo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are planning to cross China from Kyrgyzstan (Turugart or Irkestan pass) to Pakistan (Khunjerab pass) in fall 2018 (we are quite flexibles with the dates). We're looking for people who want to join us to make a group and reduce cost (1800 euros/person for 2 and 1300 euros/person for 5 with NAVO Tour agency). We will travel with our motorbikes but there is no problem to travel with other kinds of vehicles. We would like to cross China quickly (5 days), our aim is to join Pakistan.

I'm still waiting for others agencies answers. Don't hesitate to contact me for any question, suggestion or interest.

Cheers,

Marvin
0 x

Bento

Re: China crossing from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan, fall 2018

Postby Bento » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi,

Not sure about my planning yet. But bookmarking this for when I know more :-)

Cheers,

Bento
0 x

Minke

Postby Minke » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Hello,

My husband and I are going to do the same crossing (by car) but we want to do it as late in the year as possible. We're not sure untill when it still is possible and sort of comfortable, concerning the weather. When would be the latest for you?
0 x

Dianne

Postby Dianne » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 am

Dear Marvin,

Do you already know more about the route of your trip?

My boyfriend and I are planning a overland trip with a landcruiser from the Netherlands to Nepal and are planning to drive from Kyrgyzstan, via China, to Nepal somewhere in september of this year 2018.

Let's keep in touch, maybe we can drive (a part of the trip) together?

- Dianne -
0 x

Silvester112

Postby Silvester112 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:27 am

Hi Marvin.
We are searching as well for a group which we can join for the China crossing from Kyrgystan to Pakistan.
We would prefer to go in August. But beginning of September is ok as well.
Can we join your group?
Cheers
Ursel & Janus
www.asienreisende.de
0 x

Mobydick

Postby Mobydick » Sat May 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Hello,
We are two brothers from Barcelona traveling with a small truck ( Mercedes vario)
We are planing to go from the “stans” to India, and crossing China seems like the only solution. September sounds good to us, dough we are flexible on dates...
We are a bit worried about the price. Marvin, did you say that it could be 1300 x person? Is that the best price we can get for this kind of crossing?
Anyway we are interested, so if there is any group where we can join contact us.
[email protected]
Guim and Elià
0 x

rudolf

Postby rudolf » Thu May 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi guys,

Anybody up for crossing China mid/end of july? (From Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan)
I will be travelling with my motorbike. Please contact me. I would really love to minimize costs as much as possible. (Maybe including special arrangement by excluding food/hotels/etc. from the tour price.

And since I'm already posting: can anybody recommend a reliable (and cheap?) tour operater from China? I haven't seen the respective thread here in the forum - sorry if I missed that.

Best regards,
Rudolf
0 x