Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

Post by steven »

Please read and post reports and questions on the Kyrgyz e-visa system below.

We summarize all info in the Kyrgyzstan visa page.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

smuazshah

Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

Post by smuazshah »

To whom it may concern:

Kyrgyzstan E-VISA is open to ALL countries in the world who require visa - caravanistan needs to update their information and I would request Steve if you could make the appropriate corrections. See link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Kyrgyzstan

You can process and obtain E-Visa from here - http://evisa.e-gov.kg/index.php?lng=en - if you require it, not all nationals require a visa to enter Kyrgyzstan check list before you do.

I am a Pakistani National who just filed E-Visa - I have doubled confirmed from Embassy website AND Embassy personnel here that Kyrgyzstan E-visa is for ALL foreigners - it is processed in 3 days and is restricted to just MANAS airport. I salute this country for taking the first brave steps in making easy travel for ALL foreigners where ever they may be from. Starting September 1st, 2017 this service will be in place - good travels to all my fellow adventurers.

Again I request caravanistan to UPDATE Kyrgyzstan e-visa reference as it improperly states only certain countries can apply for e-visa - this is not true if visa is for September 1, 2017 onwards.
1 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: MAJOR UPDATE: Kyrgyzstan E-VISA open for ALL Foreigners!

Post by steven »

Thanks, just put the info up yesterday as this is what it says on their website.

Already outdated, it seems. Please let us know your experiences with payment etc.

Also interested: does this mean you no longer need a letter of invitation?
0 x

ruyfeben

Post by ruyfeben »

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get visa on arrival? I am from Mexico and, according to both Caravanistan and Wikipedia (embassy sites had not been of any help), I should be elegible. I tried e-visa (which I am supposedly also elegible for), but the system does not work; it won't let me pay the fee. I guess that it is because I'm traveling there on Aug 29th, 2017, and the e-visa regime starts (according to several sites I have checked) on September 1st. Weird timing, I know.

Anyway, thanks for your help.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

AFAIK nothing changed about the old rules, they just put in a new system for e-visa but the old system should still work AFAIK.
0 x

guabitas

Post by guabitas »

Hello everybody! Question about Evisa for Guatemala Citizen. The evisa has been approved. We will enter Kyrgyzstan at Bishkek airport but leave along Pamir highway to Tajikistan.
According to Caravanistan info entry must be through certain border ports. What about exit?
According to this Website http://www.kyrgyzmission.net/index.php/ ... ion/e-visa also exit is only allowed at certain borders.
But then again the Website where we actually applied for the evisa says:
"Electronic visa application does not require more information than traditional paper application and it grants the same right to enter Kyrgyzstan territory as ordinary sticker-visa in the passport. "
...no mentioning about restrictions on entry/exit points...
Any experience with entering Kyrgyzstan by air with evisa and leaving along the pamir highway to Tajikistan? Is it allowed/possible?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

I thought there would be no problem, but I did not know about the notice at Kyrgyzmission website you mentioned.

Try to get in touch with a Kyrgyz embassy and/or the people of the e-visa. I will put a notice up on the website that we don't know for now.
0 x

guabitas

Post by guabitas »

Hi Steven. Thank you very much for your reply. I called the embassy in Geneva and the guy said he THINKS it should be possible to leave overland to Tajikistan with Evisa but he CANNOT GUARANTEE since Evisa is still all new to him too. He said the only ones to be able to tell for sure are the collegues in Bishkek from the Evisa site. I sent them a message but still didnt hear back from them. If I dont get an answer I will try to call Ministery of Foreign Affairs in Bishkek if I find their number somewhere...
Will let you know what I find out... Best regards
1 x

Juanitaarias123

E-visa Land border

Post by Juanitaarias123 »

Hi all!
Doesn't anybody know if with e-visa I can cross Irkeshtam border? (China-kyrguistan)
Thanks a lot
0 x

arash

Post by arash »

Hi!

I'm having a similar situation, any updates whether leaving overland to Tajikistan with an e-visa possible?

I've applied for a double-entry e-visa and I plan to arrive in Manas airport but then leave to TJK overland and return overland to Kyrgyzstan. Anyone with experience of leaving and/or entering the country with e-visa?
0 x