Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
orshi

Re: Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

Post by orshi »

I’m from Thailand and plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan in July
2 days ago I try to apply e-visa and paid via credit card but it showed error in the last step.
Then I called to our bank here in Thailand and they advised that the visa fee already approved, I also checked with bank in Kyrgyzstan and they advised the same
Today I checked status of my visa, still show error
No e-mail confirm back anything even in the spam box

I also applied visa for my husband, his payment is also approved and he get e-mail from embassy that his visa is submitted and they are considering
But I don’t get that e-mail from embassy

What should I do?
Should I try to submit visa form again?

Thank you
0 x

Maggieyun

Post by Maggieyun »

I got my Kyrgyzstan E-Visa today, for Taiwanese Passport and they consider it China. It took me a week. I was confused if I would need a letter of invitation for the E-Visa because on the application there is also a blank space that requires inviting party's name. I asked Aziza. She partners with Caravanistan for Visa application, a very kind woman. She told me it's not necessary for Evisa. I didn't put any information for LoI for Tourist visa. It turns out well. :)
2 x

laurent_rio

Post by laurent_rio »

For Evisa, i believe you cant exit through land border with Tajikistan,right ?
0 x

guabitas

Post by guabitas »

Report and update Evisa Kyrgyzstan. As from May 11th Kyrgyz border control reported that they equipped all international border crossings with scanners and now accept e-visas!! They also said that this information is updated at the MFA web page. I have an official letter confirming this new rule. So Evisa now officially works at all borders, incl. Bordobo to Tajikistan, we did cross sucessfully on May 27. It took the guy at the border a while to figure out what to do, but finally was no problem!
2 x

silklover

Post by silklover »

OMG, I planned to be kyrg in next month, and i just realize that, i foegot to press "Add" button when i browed my digital photo and passport phto when i apply the e-vsia in few hours ago.

I am already send the email apology words and photo attachments to their email [email protected]

Will they still accept my visa? or if they reject it, can i re-apply it immediately?

Please reply me if you have any relative experiences

I am so worry about it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Super Urgent
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Urgent!!!!!!! Problems in e-Visa

Post by steven »

First time we hear about this. Best to ask them, their contact details are on the website.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Richard Smits

Post by Richard Smits »

My experience applying for a 3-month E-Visa for my wife (Bulgarian):
- Submitted application last Thursday evening (Bishkek time), it took half an hour before the confirmation email with the visa application number came. Before that, in my impatience I submitted another application, now with my email address instead of my wife's. The confirmation email for this application came the next day. I.e. the confirmation email may take several hours to arrive.
- Payment of the first application with Mastercard went smooth (through a Kazach bank).
- After completing the payment, the Application Status button still lead to the payment form, when continuing it said that payment was already done.
- Only on Monday, the Application Status changed to "Submitted".
- The payment appeared on my credit card statement on Tuesday, with transaction date Friday and description NERPLANER.CALS.AM BISHKEK KGZ.
- Application Status became "Confirmed" on Wednesday end of the day.
- On the printed visa, my wife's name was printed in the order Name - Surname - Middle Name or Patronymic. Since her surname and patronymic are only one letter different, there might be a human error involved, so to be sure I'm printing the application screen too, to show the fault (if any) was not ours.
- Granted period of stay was 89 days (not 90 days or 3 months), from the date of visa approval, not the "Planed date of entry". Our planned date of exit is within that period, so it's not a problem for us, but if you want to use the full length of validity of the visa, you may have to plan your application date carefully.
My advice: be patient, and count on at least a week for the whole procedure to get through. Quite different from my own Turkish e-visa application, which I could download as soon as I had paid.
1 x

Globusa

Post by Globusa »

Hi,
I am trying to apply for a transit e-visa for Kyrgyzstan, since I will be arriving in the country from Europe and flying out to Tajikistan.
In the first application steep I am forced to enter the data of an inviting organization, although I am not required to have a letter of invitation based on my citizenship. Strangely enough, if I choose to apply for a regular tourist visa, I can choose between Individual and Inviting organization.
Could it be that the website design error does not allow me to apply for the cheaper transit visa option? I tried two different browsers with the same result.

Thank you in advance for the help!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Globusa wrote:Could it be that the website design error does not allow me to apply for the cheaper transit visa option?
I would say, probably yes. You will need to get in touch with the e-visa people to sort it out with them directly. Contacts are on their website.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

kuanpl

Post by kuanpl »

Hi all,

I just wrote an email to ДКС МИД КР <[email protected]> asking about the border crossing issue, and I got response as below:
It's a good news that it make much more flexible to move in Kyrgyzstan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ДКС МИД КР <[email protected]> wrote:

Presently foreign citizens and stateless persons with electronic visas of the Kyrgyz Republic can cross the State Border of the Kyrgyz Republic at the following international checkpoints

1. Manas-airport;
2. "Osh-airport";
3. "Chon-Kapka-avtodorozhnyi";
4. "Chaldybar- avtodorozhnyi";
5. "Ak-Jol- avtodorozhnyi";
6. "Ak-Tilek- avtodorozhnyi";
7. "Dostuk- avtodorozhnyi";
8. "Kyzyl-Bel- avtodorozhnyi";
9. "Kulundu- avtodorozhnyi";
10. "Bor-Dobo- avtodorozhnyi";
11. "Irkeshtam- avtodorozhnyi";
12. "Torugart-avtodorozhnyi".