Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
TJEFF
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:19 am
x 5

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby TJEFF » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:23 am

Hey,

I already have an Uzbek visa from the embassy, but it expires on the 30th which I won’t be able to make. Trying to apply online, but it says “Already has a paid application” when going from email verification to payment step. Any ideas?
0 x

TJEFF
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:19 am
x 5

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby TJEFF » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:07 am

TJEFF wrote:Hey,

I already have an Uzbek visa from the embassy, but it expires on the 30th which I won’t be able to make. Trying to apply online, but it says “Already has a paid application” when going from email verification to payment step. Any ideas?



Nevermind. I was just being impatient.
0 x

Linzer Torte
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby Linzer Torte » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 am

I do not get any email with the activation code. I tried already with several email adresses. Anyone who faced the same problem?
0 x

t3nchi
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:42 pm
x 4

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby t3nchi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:43 am

Linzer Torte wrote:I do not get any email with the activation code. I tried already with several email adresses. Anyone who faced the same problem?


I had this issue. It was because of my picture. Try adjusting that. Once I got it to spec, I got the email within minutes.
0 x

Linzer Torte
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby Linzer Torte » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:39 am

t3nchi wrote:
Linzer Torte wrote:I do not get any email with the activation code. I tried already with several email adresses. Anyone who faced the same problem?


I had this issue. It was because of my picture. Try adjusting that. Once I got it to spec, I got the email within minutes.



Thanks. However, pictures are adjusted now, but still no activation code has arrived yet...
0 x

travellinn
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby travellinn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 pm

I tried today, and it was an error when I confirmed the payment as well. The amount (20$) has been reserved on my card though, so hopefully it went through.
Anyone been successful with the e-visa?
0 x

t3nchi
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:42 pm
x 4

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby t3nchi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:05 pm

I got passed border control at Tashkent airport after 15 mins of the guards and their sergeant talking on the phone and checking the computer. It is new for them as well. I suggest printing your evisa.
0 x

t3nchi
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:42 pm
x 4

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby t3nchi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Linzer Torte wrote:
t3nchi wrote:
Linzer Torte wrote:I do not get any email with the activation code. I tried already with several email adresses. Anyone who faced the same problem?


I had this issue. It was because of my picture. Try adjusting that. Once I got it to spec, I got the email within minutes.



Thanks. However, pictures are adjusted now, but still no activation code has arrived yet...


Don't forget to check your spam folder too.
0 x

veloman
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby veloman » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Good News: Got my 30 days visa in 48 hours. The visa is valid from 7/17/18 (the day that I applied) until 10/15/18, total of 90 days. But my travel days are from 10/8 - 10/18. Am i screwed? Anyone has similar situation?
0 x

t3nchi
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:42 pm
x 4

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Postby t3nchi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 pm

veloman wrote:Good News: Got my 30 days visa in 48 hours. The visa is valid from 7/17/18 (the day that I applied) until 10/15/18, total of 90 days. But my travel days are from 10/8 - 10/18. Am i screwed? Anyone has similar situation?


Why did you apply so early...?
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Chinese visa and transit visa for Uzbekistan
    by tifftoph » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:55 pm » in Visas & embassy reports
    10
    4983
    by Crazydre View the latest post
    Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:32 pm
  • Uzbekistan: visa runs on visa-free
    by jwong » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:48 pm » in Visas & embassy reports
    3
    1175
    by steven View the latest post
    Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 pm
  • Getting an Uzbekistan visa in the US
    by Suman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:52 am » in Visas & embassy reports
    1
    1514
    by steven View the latest post
    Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 am
  • uzbekistan visa from argentina
    by clbar » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:14 am » in Visas & embassy reports
    1
    635
    by steven View the latest post
    Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:09 am
  • Uzbekistan visa in Ankara
    by ustrasse » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:08 am » in Visas & embassy reports
    8
    5435
    by Sydonian View the latest post
    Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 am

Return to “Visas & embassy reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests