Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
piperbob

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Post by piperbob »

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. This website has been a great source of information!

Unfortunately I do have a problem. I will be travelling to Uzbekistan in November. I successfully applied for my e-visa. However they (or I on my application) wrote down the wrong gender on my visa (F instead of M). Do I need to I re-apply for a new visa? If I do, will I be able to use the same days since I already have an issued visa under my name and passport number?

Your insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
0 x

Monique Jöris

Post by Monique Jöris »

Koen wrote:Normally you get a stamp at the border. If you report with your evisa to airport and go to visa office they could print a sticker page filling one page.
Okayyy, so it could go either way? What if they want to put a sticker and there is no space? Will it be accepted and they just put a stamp? In other words, is an empty page an official requirement to enter the country?

What are peoples experiences when entering, did you get a stamp or an actual full page visa sticker? I will be entering by plane in Tashkent.
0 x

Venelin

Post by Venelin »

Monique Jöris wrote:Does anyone know if you need a completely empty page in your passport when applying for e-visa. Do they actually put a visa in your passport when you enter or is it enough to have just an empty spot somewhere for a stamp? My passport is almost full and I do not have empty pages anymore. I would like to visit Uzbekistan on my way back to my country and buy a new passport when I'm home...

Thanx!
My friends traveled on an e-visa a week ago and they only received a stamp, no other stickers were placed. We entered through a land border where I don't expect them to have sticker machines anyways (Panjakent from TJ), but I assume that airports should follow the same procedure.
I can imagine that in the worst case that you do not have any space left, they will use the visa printout for stamps.
1 x

JulienL

Post by JulienL »

Hi Guys,

I know Ican apply 2 e-visas (the second one has to be apply once in Uzbekistan). How about 3 e-visas, is it accepted?
0 x

ronaldvandermeijs

Post by ronaldvandermeijs »

Hi there!
Any news about the payment of e-visa zuzbekistan with other creditcards then the Visa cart? I have an other creditcard to pay with...
0 x

ronaldvandermeijs

Can I pay e visa with mastercard?
0 x

ronaldvandermeijs

Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A payment with mastercard

Is this possible??
Pay with mastercard
And not with Visa card
0 x

Belteral

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A payment with mastercard

Post by Belteral »

ronaldvandermeijs wrote:Is this possible??
Pay with mastercard
And not with Visa card
The website only shows Visa option, I guess they don't have an agreement with MasterCard.
But you might as well give it a try. If it fails you won't pay anything and you will just have lost a few minutes.
0 x

Nicole123

Post by Nicole123 »

so I have done everything suggested, including DPI and image size, and both photos read “.jpg” and I even renamed it so everything was lowercase but it still says that the photos don’t meet ICAO standards.
My photo is 24.0KB and my passport is 229KB. I dropped it to 78KB but it just looked absurd and still didn’t work.
Pleeeeeease! Someone! Help! I’ve been beating my head for two hours.
0 x

andy123

Post by andy123 »

Having the same problem with photo size tried pixel sixes instead of mm's nothing works. At end of my tether - any ideas folks?
0 x