evisa for Iran applied from different countries

All about Iran
Miguel

evisa for Iran applied from different countries

Post by Miguel »

Hi to all travelers,

We are traveling as a Swiss family (parents and two kids) for one year by bike. We are right now in Georgia.
Before we left we applied for an iranian visa by evisa which was accepted but we did not have time to go to the iranian embassy in Switzerland to finish the process of getting the visa.

So now is it a problem to apply for a new evisa from Georgia? Or in order to get a visa quicker is it possible to ask Caravanistan to help us to get a visa?

Safe trip to you!

Thanks for your reply.
www.miguelbechet.over-blog.com
0 x

Miguel

Re: evisa for Iran applied from different countries

Post by Miguel »

Thanks for your reply! It gives me hope. I will contact the Iran embassy in Switzerland and ask them to cancel the e-visa status (which was admitted) . I previously phone them but they could not transfer my e-visa status to the embassy in Georgia. But I forgot to ask them to cancel it. I will keep you inform of the situation...
Have a nice day!
Miguel.
www.miguelbechet.over-blog.com
0 x

Miguel

Re: evisa for Iran applied from different countries

Post by Miguel »

Hi,
We received our iranian visa today.
What happened? We applied for an evisa from Tbilisi (Georgia). After 3 weeks, the evisa status stayed on "Wait for verification". Even though, we decided to go to the iranian embassy. There, we met an officer who wrote a message to someone in Teheran in order to accelerate the process. And then, the following day we received the evisa. That's all. We therefore brought photos, formular, confirmation of payment (50 euro per visa), travel insurance. Two days later we got our visa for 30 days. Happy end!
For more information, please contact us.
2 x