Pamir highway-Mid April - want to share ride

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
gac1yahoo

Pamir highway-Mid April - want to share ride

Postby gac1yahoo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:08 am

Hi
I am a Solo traveler and would like to travel Pamir highway by 4x4 in Mid April (after 15th of April). Looking for like minded travelers to share and experience the beautiful mountains. I like outdoors and I am a hiker. I am flexible with the number of days - one week to two weeks. Please let me know if you are interested.
1 x

WUYTG

Re: Pamir highway-Mid April - want to share ride

Postby WUYTG » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:43 pm

I m interested too..rideshare pamir highway...from mid april
0 x

fandabidozi

Postby fandabidozi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:32 am

We are a group of 2, we're are on a whirlwind tour and will travel Dushanbe to Tashkent from the 15th - 20th April. The pace might not be everyone's think but let me know if you are interested in joining us.
0 x

isthebaron

Postby isthebaron » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:50 am

Hey all

I too am interested in a Mid April departure. I'm a late 20's Canadian guy, who likes hiking, the outdoors, etc

Which direction would you be going in?
0 x

danistan

Postby danistan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi there,

Hope I'm not too late to the party. I'm a 23-year-old from the UK also looking to do the Pamir Highway from mid-April time starting from Osh. Only constraint is I need to be in Bishkek for 4th May so plenty of time really. I'd be very keen to go on any hikes/treks and ideally would like to do the Wakhan Valley. If we can't, no biggie, I'm sure it'll be incredible whatever route.
0 x

kaleys

Postby kaleys » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi there! I'm also looking to do this route in mid/late April and happy to see there's a good amount of interest in ride sharing around this time. I will be coming from Uzbekistan to Dushanbe around April 17th and would like to share a ride afterward. I would have about a week to work with. If this works for anyone, would be happy to chat with you! I'm a 26 year old solo female traveler from the US backpacking from Turkey to Kazakhstan over two months. As probably most of you, I'm a lover of new cultures, the great outdoors, hiking and new adventures. Also very keen on learning more Russian -- sadly, not so easily!
0 x

johnchoigy

Postby johnchoigy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi everyone.
We are couple n looking for anyone who want to ride share from Dushanbe to Osh for 7-10days from 21 or 22/April.
0 x

rimma0105

Postby rimma0105 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:20 pm

Hi! I am planning a trip from Dushanbe to Osh from April 27 to May 04
0 x

kvj

Postby kvj » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:21 pm

hi,
we are 2 people looking for a Rideshare from Osh to Dushanbe, preferably with a trip to Wakhan Valley... anyone still have some open spots ? end of april/beginning of may. We are looking for a flexible trip with hikes and relaxed vibes to just enjoy the trip.
Hope someone is still free...
0 x

mrclln

Postby mrclln » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 am

Hello!

I'm looking for people willing to share a ride from Dushanbe to Osh as soon as possible (I'm flexible on duration of the trip). Let me know if you're interested!

I'm staying at Green House Hostel in Dushanbe at the moment.
0 x