Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
netllama

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Post by netllama »

csfoo wrote:I am trying to do the payment but with no luck. Sometimes I receive "Already has a paid application or check the correctness of the entered data" and some other times I get the visa logo and enter the payment website but it tells me "Service is temporarily unavailable"
Any idea what to do?
When I paid, I was redirected to a Paypal payment gateway. There's no way that's unavailable, so something else must be wrong somewhere. Which web browser are you using (I used Chrome)?
0 x

netllama

Post by netllama »

I was able to get a single entry e-visa without any issues (US citizen). I applied 3 days ago (Monday), and received the notification this morning (Thursday). Not sure if this is what others experience, but my payment was processed via Paypal.
1 x

sfymoises

Post by sfymoises »

amerikelinka wrote:I didn't have any luck with the official Uzbek e-visa portal, so I paid the extra $20 to have my single-entry visa processed by ivisa.com. It was ready in 4 days, and they even accepted my iPhone selfie for the passport photo.

On the border: I crossed into Uzbekistan from Kazakhstan on March 21 through a crossing designated for specific transport providers (I took a bus run by KazNetworkBus), so the only people in line were those from my bus. The border agents didn't seem to know what to do with my e-visa at first, but I had printed out a hard copy just in case, which seemed to help. I crossed over with no issues.

Coming back: I crossed back into Kazakhstan on March 24 through the same point. Again, those on my bus were the only ones in line. I wasn't expecting that I needed a hard copy of my e-visa to exit the country (which of course isn't the case but the border agents think it is). They were quite rude and yelled at me, asking where my e-visa was. I kept answering that the visa was electronic, so it should be in their system, but they wouldn't let me through until I dug through my belongings and finally found the crumpled up copy I had used to enter a few days before.

Moral of the story — print your e-visa and don't throw it away until you've exited the country.

E-visa is electronic, but you must print it out and keep it in your travels. This is the most basic point should know.
1 x

Albin

Post by Albin »

I didn't have a VISA card. So I tried my luck with MASTERCARD and the payment was succesful. I got my visa in 3 days :)
2 x
instagram.com/albin_ontheroad

redpaperclip

Post by redpaperclip »

gf1961 wrote:Hello Anaïs,

are you aware that you might have to scroll down a bit?
The link for the PDF-download (in green) pops up in the otherwise not visibile lower part of your screen.

I receeived the "Your visa is finished" yesterday (i.e. the second working day),
Application code "xyz123" from the mail with "This is Your code xyz123 don't forget them" + captcha + "check status".
Did not see the link for download on first sight until moving to the lower part of the screen.
Worked.

bonne chance, Gerald
This is helpful info. Did you receive a second email with the application code? Because I got the "Your visa is finished" email, but it did not include a code.
0 x

redpaperclip

Post by redpaperclip »

Albin wrote:I didn't have a VISA card. So I tried my luck with MASTERCARD and the payment was succesful. I got my visa in 3 days :)

How did you retrieve your visa?

Were you given another code?
0 x

netllama

Post by netllama »

The original code (that they emailed me) is all I've ever needed. I doubt that they provide multiple codes for the same visa application.
0 x

Albin

Post by Albin »

redpaperclip wrote:
Albin wrote:I didn't have a VISA card. So I tried my luck with MASTERCARD and the payment was succesful. I got my visa in 3 days :)

I got a mail after 3 days with a link to download my e visa. The same application code you get while applying for visa should be used to retrieve it.

Hope it helps 😊
0 x
instagram.com/albin_ontheroad

Ghazi711

Post by Ghazi711 »

Hello!
If i got rejected because of error in entering and exiting dates...could i re-apply again for Evisa or i must wait another 90 days to apply again?
0 x

redpaperclip

Post by redpaperclip »

Albin wrote:
redpaperclip wrote:

I got a mail after 3 days with a link to download my e visa. The same application code you get while applying for visa should be used to retrieve it.

Hope it helps 😊
Yes, that was it. Thank you!
1 x