Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
amar739

Re: Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

Post by amar739 »

Just received e-visa :) in 3 days.

But ....

Applied for visa from Sept 24th 2018 and received visa date 24th August 2018 :D

did someone faced same error ?
1 x

Adventure_in_blood

Post by Adventure_in_blood »

Hello guys, I am in a weird confusion. I am a Bangladeshi citizen and I am eligible for Kyrgyzstan e-Visa. But the confusion started when I have been told by some travel agencies that the citizens of some countries including Bangladeshi citizens get frequently rejected if they apply for e-Visa. So some travel agencies discouraged me to opt for e-Visa and at the same time advised me to get an invitation letter and apply at the Embassy. I am seriously confused about this issue. Is it really true? If it's true then why would Kyrgyzstan government allow these citizens to apply for e-Visa if they reject them frequently in the first place? Why wouldn't they just produce a legislation that the citizens of these certain countries are not eligible for e-Visa and are advised to apply at the Embassy? I simply don't understand. Applying at the Embassy is a big hassle, time consuming and expensive. I probably have to get an invitation letter, then go to a third country for the visa because there is no Kyrgyz Embassy in my country. Big big hassle!

Now I am extremely confused whether should I apply for e-Visa or apply at the Embassy. I will really appreciate if someone gimme the right information if that rejection talks are true or not and help me get the right decision . Thanks in advance.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Adventure_in_blood wrote: Is it really true? If it's true then why would Kyrgyzstan government allow these citizens to apply for e-Visa if they reject them frequently in the first place?
Yes, it's true. Why they do this? Kyrgyzstan in very corrupt and lawmakers are not competent people. There is also a lot of competition. So some people want to make it easy for people to come to Kyrgyzstan, but others do not, it means they cannot earn bribes anymore from them. So it's a competition.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Adventure_in_blood

Post by Adventure_in_blood »

Hey Steven, thanks for the reply. Now I got it :)
0 x

lanreobaf

Post by lanreobaf »

So I'm Nigerian. Love to travel, been to 102 countries already. I wanted to use Caravanistan to obtain a LOI but they do not apply on behalf of Nigerians. So my question is, does it make a difference if I have a residence permit in an EU country. Not that I actually live there, I got it by making a large investment in the country, but anyways I do have it. Would they process my LOI with an EU residence permit?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Hi,

there are Nigerians in Kazakhstan, not sure if there are any in Kyrgyzstan. In any case, we always get refused when we apply for African nationalities except for South Africa. So we don't apply to not waste anyone's time.

Residence permit in EU does not make a difference.
2 x

Omertsur56

Post by Omertsur56 »

Hello Steven.
I have started my e-visa application (30 days single entry) I am of Israeli nationality. I am due to arrive in Kyrgyzstan on August 12th (approximately). The furthest date the e-visa site lets you put in is July 25th. If the e-visa would be approved for the July 25th as the date of entry, whould this cause a problem in entering on August 12th and exiting on September 1st?
Another question that came up, if I wrote that I am unemployed (as an answer to the question in the application form), will that be a problem?
Thank you!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Hi,

evisa has a validity usually 90 days from the date of approval it means that tourist has to enter Kyrgyzstan within 90 days from the date of visa approval and 30 days stay period will count from the date of entry to the Kyrgyzstan.

If you apply now, your visa will be approved in may. And validity will start in may. I advice to apply in late June

It is better to show employed status rather then unemployd.
0 x

Omertsur56

Post by Omertsur56 »

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately I've already sent the application. Anyway, if the Evisa would be denied can I apply in a Kyrgystan embassy for a visa and is there a chance that it will be approved?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Yes, you can still apply at an embassy.
0 x