Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Kasia&Victor

Re: Tajikistan evisa payment failed

Post by Kasia&Victor »

Thank you so much! It worked. I got my stuck application deleted within 10 mins from sending email and I processed a new application and the payment went through. Apparently the system sometimes fails :( From what I was told, it's important to use Google Chrome in incognito mode, though my husband's application went through in Safari. Mine didn't. Mix of good and bad luck. Hopefully the visas arrive soon :D
1 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Can anyone share the e-mail address that is responsive?
1 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

murg

Post by murg »

Hi everyone,

this is the email adress at the tajik MFA in Dushanbe.
It was given to me by the Embassy in Berlin.

Km uhamad ulloev AdD consular . tj

Received an answer within 24 hours.
Last edited by murg on Mon May 27, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

Post by mazeno »

murg - please edit the address as it is clearly exposed to spamers (just add some space between the letters and change @ to another sign, e.g. 6) and soon it will be not available.

edit: thanks.
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

Kasia&Victor

Post by Kasia&Victor »

Just wanted to let you know guys that we had some delay with our evisas. Waited for 4 days, got a bit worried after all the troubles we had with payment so we finally contacted Mr Kmuhamad (the above email). Evisas were sent to our emails 1 hour later. The man is making miracles!!!! :D :D
0 x

robert2016

Post by robert2016 »

I am having the same problem with payment for my Tajikistan visa. Can someone please send me the email address of the ministry of foreign affairs in Dushanbe or tell me how they resolved the problem? I am supposed to arrive in 3 days. Thanks!!!!
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

I forwarded it to you, Robert.

Unfortunately I doubt they will respond on the weekend, and then there is a holiday for Eid al-Fitr in a couple of days.

You may be stuck with a visa on arrival (assuming you are eligible)
0 x

Strawanzer

Post by Strawanzer »

Hallo,
we (me and my wife) are waiting for E-Visa for 5 days now too. Everything ist payed and we could look for the status on the website (...in progress). They do not answer mails and till today the website is down.

I hope they are only more tired than usual and they will start to work again after Ramdan next week.
It`s realy a very spezial world.
0 x

oddvaro

Post by oddvaro »

I got problems with my application when I uploaded a passport photo instead of passport. They kept on asking for a copy of the passport but I could not replace the file I had already submitted. Finally I got (probably the tenth time) to the modify section and cancelled the application. Then I sent new with copy of passport, Paid for both applications but believe I will get a refund on the one that I cancelled.
It took several days but the visa came through yesterday. Hope this info helps.
1 x

leeliangwei

Post by leeliangwei »

Hello there,

I have the same problem with E-Visa as you guys, too.

Could you please share the mail of Tajik’s Minisry of Foreign Affairs and I will try to figure it out.

Any helps will be appreciated.

Thank you so much again!

Lee
0 x