Horse riding - cheap options, just horse rental + guide

All things concerning hiking, skiing, horse riding, cycling,...
Forum rules
Looking for a hiking buddy? Please post your request in the travel sharing forums, not here. Thank you!
ja_owca

Horse riding - cheap options, just horse rental + guide

Post by ja_owca »

Hi,

since it's still hard to find all the information connected to Kyrgyzstan online I wanted to ask if you could recommend a place/person/organisation from whom I can rent a horse and get a guide to organize low-cost and more loose horse riding tour.

I'm going to Central Asia this summer with my friend and we both prefer being in wild places rather than having everything organized.
We would like to hire horses for 3-4 days and a guide to go with us but without any hostels, yurts or meals included.
Originally we were planning to hike a lot in the mountains but since my friend is a little injured, we have to change plans a little.

We wouldn't like to go to places like Song-Kol lake, I know there are lots of people there.
Do you know about a place somewhere in Allay Mountains where we can organize sth like this?
Or can you recommend some other destination, not that popular, where we can get horses?

I'd be so grateful for any advice!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Horse riding - cheap options, just horse rental + guide

Post by steven »

Any CBT can organize it for you.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D