Tajikistan E Visa agent application websites?

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Hussain

Tajikistan E Visa agent application websites?

Post by Hussain »

Hey all, am flying to Central Asia in less than 2 weeks for a month and be heading to Tajikistan at the end. Can anyon suggest reliable Visa application websites that you have personally used? Have read on a lot of delays and errors so would really appreciate the help of securing one with ease within the coming week. Many thanks!
0 x

Thorsten

Re: Tajikistan E Visa

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

I used this website: https://www.evisa.tj/
Worked very well. I got the mail with the e-visa after four working days. I read about problems during the payment process but I had no problems. I can recommend this page.
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

With e-visas it's best to always stick to the official government site if you can. For TJ it's the one mentioned by Thorsten above. In my case I also had issues with the site not accepting any of my (Chinese) cards, so I ended up using ivisa.com as they have a lot more payment options. I paid with PayPal in the end. It cost an extra 20 bucks, but they got the job done, and their website seems quite a bit more user friendly.
1 x

Hussain

Post by Hussain »

Thanks for the replies and sharing guys! A quick question - they asked for address in tajikistan, can I just provide a random hostel without booking for reference or just book one for show?
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

Booking.com has a lot of hotels that can be reserved without paying upfront or needing to provide credit card details. You can book one and then cancel it once the visa is issued. But it's probably not necessary. I highly doubt anyone ever checks these things. Just find a random hotel in Dushanbe on TripAdvisor and submit those details.
0 x

yaqinisme22

Post by yaqinisme22 »

my Tajikistan visa has been accepted a few weeks ago. For address, I just typed "camping in Fann mountains, hostel in Dushanbe"
0 x

murg

Post by murg »

You can use any Hostel/Hotel adress, don't have to book actually.
No one Checks this.
0 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

Hussain

Post by Hussain »

Thanks everyone for your replies! I applied for one and while my travel document is a 'passport' (which i'm very sure I clicked it), I was checking the status when they put it as 'refugee travel document'. The horror when I saw this. I sent in an email detailing the error. Does anyone know if it is reliable?
0 x