Uzbekistan online visa application form: 'inviting party' what do I fill in if I don't have one?

All about Uzbekistan.
Josefine

Uzbekistan online visa application form: 'inviting party' what do I fill in if I don't have one?

Post by Josefine »

Hi,
I'm currently in Bishkek and will go for an Uzbek visum here without a LOI (because I don't need one as a belgian and have time to wait out the procedure).
In the online visa application form (evisa.mfa.is) they request under the chapter 'travel information' the following information: name and phone number of inviting agency/person. This information is obligatory.
As I will travel independantly and without an organised tour in Uzbekistan, what do I enter here? Can I just enter the name and phone number of a random tour agency in Uzbekistan? Is this information checked upon?

Thanks!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Uzbekistan online visa application form: 'inviting party' what do I fill in if I don't have one?

Post by steven »

Hi Josefine,

is it really obligatory, in the sense that you cannot send the form without filling it in? I don't recall filling in anything there (I also go without LOI).

Steven
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Lea

Re: Uzbekistan online visa application form: 'inviting party' what do I fill in if I don't have one?

Post by Lea »

Hello!
Yes, the inviting party is obligatory on the form, i am just wondering the same thing, because I am applying for a usbek visa in teheran, but waant to save the money for a LOI and have time to wait the procedure.

Any advice on what to put for inviting party and adress? Josephine, how did you end up doing it?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Hi Lea,

just put nothing. If they really say you have to fill it in, say you don't need an LOI and ask what you should fill in there.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Crazydre
Visa expert
Visa expert

Post by Crazydre »

Put N/A, and explain at the embassy
0 x

robfir

Post by robfir »

I'll do the same, also entering N/A for Place of Work & Position and for Work Address, because I'll enter Temporarily Not Working for my job, unless anyone advises otherwise?
0 x