LOI from Dubai UAE

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
khalid

LOI from Dubai UAE

Post by khalid »

Hi,
I have recently joined this forum and this is my first post. I am Pakistani currently living and working in Dubai UAE.

I was wondering how to obtain the LOI from Dubai to get the visa stamp and book the economical hotel.. Also, one of the travel agents here in dubai told me that it is offence in Uzbekistan to visit on tourist visa if you have a family there ?. Is it true ?. I have visited Uzbekistan back in 2010 on family visa. However, family visa is not an option now.

I appreciate the fellow assistance.

Regards
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: LOI from Dubai UAE

Post by steven »

Difficult to obtain tourist visa for Pakistani citizens because government knows they do not come for tourism. You will have to ask the embassy in Dubai for suggestions on how to visit your family in Uzbekistan. It might just turn out to be impossible.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D