Off-topic spin-off: Latest situation in Afghanistan?

Talk about the forum & website, off-topic chatter, etc.
man_without_eye

Off-topic spin-off: Latest situation in Afghanistan?

Post by man_without_eye »

adi wrote:Anyway getting back to the question: I found travelling alone -- without guards or hired cars - perfectly safe
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Who is your dealer? I want the same stuff :lol:
0 x

man_without_eye

Re: Latest situation in Afghanistan?

disparate wrote:Afghanistan has been an object of my curiosity for a long time, I'm super interested in its history, culture, natural beauty, etc.

From Termez get a bus to Mazar-e Sharif, hang out for a bit, fly to Kabul (trying to organize a CouchSurf here), and maybe do the Bamyan province. Maybe fly to Herat, and from Herat back to Mazar and into Uzbekistan again. So the only portion of overland travel would be to and from the Uzbek border and Mazar, and from Kabul to the Bamyan province if it seems safe enough.
Man, by your description you will not see any kind of nature, history is almost non existing (wars, religious propaganda simply deleted any history), culture doesn't exist as well (unless you wanna watch people drinking a chatting all the days)... In the country are permanent military operations, people will do everything to earn money in one of the poorest countries on the planet etc etc.

Of course if you are searching excitement and feeling in the stomach, that something bad may happen in any minute, that can be place for you.
0 x

JnKln

Post by JnKln »

“culture doesn't exist as well (unless you wanna watch people drinking a chatting all the days). Of course if you are searching excitement and feeling in the stomach, that something bad may happen in any minute, that can be place for you.“

Wow! I am speechless and ashamed in the name of all the inspiring people I met in Afghanistan.

- Jan
2 x

man_without_eye

Domestic violence, corruption, illiteracy rate, access to healthcare, emmigration... Tell some piece of culture, that became inspiring for the world.
0 x

yeeenn

Re: Off-topic spin-off: Latest situation in Afghanistan?

Post by yeeenn »

anyone has any idea about situation in Afghanistan now?

i'm flying to kabul in 3 weeks.

thanks
0 x