Dushanbe to somewhere, Kyrzgystan on July 17th via Wakhan

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
kinkothecarp

Dushanbe to somewhere, Kyrzgystan on July 17th via Wakhan

Postby kinkothecarp » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:23 am

I’m Nate, 30-year old American working in Istanbul, planning a 1-month trip to Tajikistan/Kyrzgystan for the Pamir Highway. I have no real itinerary but would like to enter Kyrzgystan by mid-June. I’m looking for people to share a car with for a few weeks or even just people who are interested in buying donkeys to trek the highway.
0 x

Dana mahoutchian

Re: Dushanbe to somewhere, Kyrzgystan on July 17th via Wakhan

Postby Dana mahoutchian » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Omg, that is perfect! I am a married fit and energetic 58 yr old woman who figure skates , plays soccer and takes Karate for fun. I get get along well with younger people. I lived as an expat in Japan for 7 years growing up due to my father's job with an American company so I am.open to other cultures and lifestyles. I run a small in home daycare and am an Uber driver to pay for travel and summers off. I need to be in Osh by July 25th to get to Uzbekistan and then Turkmenistan to meet a guide on Aug. 3rd. You can reach me at [email protected]. i could leave as early as July 15th but no later than the 17th.
0 x

kalimero44

Re: Dushanbe to somewhere, Kyrzgystan on July 17th via Wakhan

Postby kalimero44 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:29 am

Hey Nate,

Just a clarification, in your title you mention July 17th, however, in your post you talk about mid-june which one is correct?

Cheers, Carol
0 x