LOI for a Kenyan national

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Gettinglost

LOI for a Kenyan national

Postby Gettinglost » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 pm

So myself and my friend are heading to Iran, entering at the Armenian border. He has both a Kenyan passport and a British one, and since we want to travel independently he plans to use the Kenyan one to enter. I was under the impression it wouldn't be a problem to get an LOI with a Kenyan passport, but I've just looked at the Caravanistan LOI page and it says they don't provide visa support for Africans. I'm confused, is it actually impossible to get an LOI, or does he just need to go through a different agency?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: LOI for a Kenyan national

Postby steven » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:24 am

Try a different agency. Not sure if it is impossible, but it is more difficult for certain nations. I remember 2 South Africans needing HIV tests for a visa.

Please let us know how you got on, we don't get a lot of Kenyans so am eager to learn more.
0 x
Traveling: limited internet access 6-23 July.

If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D