Pamir Highway Last week of August or September 2018

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
alala

Re: Pamir Highway Last week of August or September 2018

Postby alala » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi all!
My name is Alicja, age 31, female solo traveler from Poland :)
I'm also planning to start the Pamir Highway in the middle of September, starting from Dushanbe or Bishkek. Do you still need company? :)

Alicja
0 x

brazooka

Postby brazooka » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 pm

alala wrote:Hi all!
My name is Alicja, age 31, female solo traveler from Poland :)
I'm also planning to start the Pamir Highway in the middle of September, starting from Dushanbe or Bishkek. Do you still need company? :)

Alicja

Hi Alicia,
I wanna start around 16th of sept the same tour. Better from Dushanbe. Are you searching for travel mates?
0 x

brazooka

Postby brazooka » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:28 pm

ma_ttf15 wrote:Hello,

I'm a solo Canadian 33 male traveler with plans to do the same trip. My plan as of now, is to begin the trip on September 16, 2018. If my schedule lines up with yours and you are looking for someone to offset costs please let me know.

Matthew

Hi Matthew, how far your resaerch is? I'm searching mates for Pamir starting aroung 16th of sept.

Luca
0 x

sammieibr

Postby sammieibr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:02 am

Hello!

I am planning a Pamir trip with a friend leaving from Osh around August 24, but our dates are fairly flexible. Our itinerary is flexible, but we want to probably head all the way to Dushanbe, or at least end in Khorog and take a mashrutka from there.
0 x

Marty_travel

Postby Marty_travel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello,

I am also planning to do the Pamir Highway around this time. I have time off work starting September 16th so your dates suits my plans very well.
Do you guys have room for more people still? Do you plan to start driving from Osh or Bishkek the 18th? And what is your final itinerary?

Cheers,
Martin
0 x

Gwaladar

Postby Gwaladar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your post.

Regarding this Pamir Highway trip, we are 5 people and we are going to start it from Osh on Sept. 17th at 8:00AM. Would it be then possible for you to arrive in Osh on Sept. 16th in the evening the latest?
In case you can make it, we can check with our tour operator if there is still room for a 6th person and inform you.

We await your feedback.

Best regards!
0 x

Atahualpa

Postby Atahualpa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi Anaïs,

Any plans or decisions made already or still looking for people to share the trip? I am arriving in Dushanbe on 23-8, planning on the Pamir route to Osh, leaving Dushanbe forn about 25/26/27-8 onwards but flexible. Single male traveller from Amsterdam.

Regards Geert
0 x

Henri

Postby Henri » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:29 am

Atahualpa wrote:Hi Anaïs,

Any plans or decisions made already or still looking for people to share the trip? I am arriving in Dushanbe on 23-8, planning on the Pamir route to Osh, leaving Dushanbe forn about 25/26/27-8 onwards but flexible. Single male traveller from Amsterdam.

Regards Geert

Hi Geert,

I'm a single traveller as well, planning on leaving on the same dates as you.
Have you found a ride share yet?

Thanks,
Henri
0 x

Erali Torogeldiev

Postby Erali Torogeldiev » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Erali and I am private service provider in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
I am working as a guide since 2010 and I am helping for travellers to find or arrange transportation from Osh Till Khorog or till Dushanbe.
We have 4x4 jeep Mitsubishi Pajero with my best and safety driver brother who knows this area very well and my car is in a good condition it has air conditioning as well .
You can Find us on Facebook page Guest Hose and at Trip Advisor Guest Hose Erali
My suggestion is like following;
1 Day meeting at hotel and start trip Osh To Tulpar-Kul lake over night Yurt stay there you will see very beautiful landscape of Alay valley and Lenen Peak
2 Day Tulpar-Kul lake to Murgab overnight at Guest Hose Erali
3 Day Murgab to Wakhan Corridor Langar overnight at Home stay
4 Day Langar to Ishkashim overnight at hotel or Guest house.
5 Day Ishkashim to Khorog overnight at hotel or Guest house
If you want to continue
6 Day Khorog to Rushan Bartang Valley trekking to Gizev valley back from valley and drive to Rushan overnight at Home stay
7 Day Rushan to Kalaikumb overnight at Home stay
8 Day Kalaikumb to Dushanbe overnight at Hotel or Guest house end of the trip
Price for whole car from Osh till Khorog 650$
Price for whole car from Osh till Dushanbe 1200$
Including accommodation and meals of driver.
In Murgab you can stay at my Guest house Erali per night per person including dinner and breakfast 15$

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me we can change as you want.
Best Regards
Erali Torogeldiev
My WhatsApp number +996707760657
0 x

Marty_travel

Postby Marty_travel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Gwaladar wrote:Hello Martin,

Thank you for your post.

Regarding this Pamir Highway trip, we are 5 people and we are going to start it from Osh on Sept. 17th at 8:00AM. Would it be then possible for you to arrive in Osh on Sept. 16th in the evening the latest?
In case you can make it, we can check with our tour operator if there is still room for a 6th person and inform you.

We await your feedback.

Best regards!

Hi! Thanks for your reply.

There seems to be a few flights available from Europe into Bishkek early morning September 16th. From there I should be able to connect to Osh by plane the same morning. I appreciate if you could check with your tour operator on my behalf.

Kind Regards,
Martin
0 x