Kyrgyzstan e-visa rejection reports

All about Kyrgyzstan.
steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Kyrgyzstan e-visa rejection reports

Postby steven » Mon May 27, 2019 2:48 pm

It's a good question, the previous poster asked the same question 3 days ago, and I will have to answer the same thing: We haven't had enough rejection reports to know what the procedure is.

Do let us know if you have more info, it would help future travellers to figure out this conundrum.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

isaac.hei

Postby isaac.hei » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:34 am

Hi Just report my latest refusal case here. I am from Hong Kong holding HKSAR passport and got my e-visa refused. Of course, no reason is given. As far as I know, invitation letter is not necessary for e-visa case, right? I am not sure if the refusal is due to a lack of supporting documents (like hotels, tickets) or simply a random thing. Anyway, one on cycling tour won't have those supporting doc.

So now I have to prepare an invitation letter and go to consulate in Almaty and it would spend like 3 weeks for the whole procedures. Damn it.
0 x

aloha898

Postby aloha898 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 am

My friends are also denied for evisa. All of us hold HKSAR passport and only 3 of us are approved (we got 8 ppl in total). No reason is given and they are banned for 1 year for re-applying the visa again.
0 x

aloha898

Postby aloha898 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 am

isaac.hei wrote:Hi Just report my latest refusal case here. I am from Hong Kong holding HKSAR passport and got my e-visa refused. Of course, no reason is given. As far as I know, invitation letter is not necessary for e-visa case, right? I am not sure if the refusal is due to a lack of supporting documents (like hotels, tickets) or simply a random thing. Anyway, one on cycling tour won't have those supporting doc.

So now I have to prepare an invitation letter and go to consulate in Almaty and it would spend like 3 weeks for the whole procedures. Damn it.

Similar case here. We are holding HKSAR passport and applied the evisa without any invitation. Some of us are approved but the rest are refused. Cau you still apply via consulate even with 1-year ban?
0 x

[email protected]

Postby [email protected] » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 am

ajay_fidelio wrote:Hi, I got my visa after 21 days. I waited for aprrox. 2 weeks to contact them on @gmail.com address.
They replied with in one hour that , in the web application , my passport image is missing. I send them (all the neccesarry document photo, passport copy and my European residence) on the email @gmail , after 3 working days I recieved my visa.

I do pretty remember I upload correctly all the documents .

Hi there, what is the gmail.com address? can you please let me know.

Thanks!

Umul
0 x