Karakol -> Almaty rideshare topic

Share rides, hikes & tours in KG. Find partners for Torugart crossing to Kashgar.
steven
Admin
Admin

Karakol -> Almaty rideshare topic

Postby steven » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Going from Karakol to Almaty? Want to share a ride? Post your travel plan and contact details below.

If you are going in the opposite direction, see the Almaty to Karakol rideshare topic.

If you need more info on the Karkara valley border crossing, see the Kazakhstan border crossings and Kyrgyzstan border crossings pages on the website.

If you have a question or a report, let it be known in the Karkara valley border forum topic.

Important! To keep this topic clean, please contact other travelers directly via their phone/e-mail/whatsapp. Please do not reply in this topic! Thanks.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

xinxx

Re: Karakol -> Almaty rideshare topic

Postby xinxx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 am

Hi travellers, I am currently in Osh and planning to cross the Karakol-Almaty border in 2-3 weeks time, says probably probably end of June/ early july. My dates are flexible and looking for someone to share the ride if anyone going to the same direction within this period

Thank you
Xinxi
0 x

Emanuele Sessa

Re: Karakol -> Almaty rideshare topic

Postby Emanuele Sessa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:27 am

Hello everybody,

We are two people planning to cross the border on Monday 18th, if anyone is interested in sharing a ride from Karakol. Please contact me on [email protected].

Cheers,
Emanuele
0 x