Sep 3 2018 Osh to Naryn - Shared private transport on way to Son Kol/Nomad Games/Kashgar

Share rides, hikes & tours in KG. Find partners for Torugart crossing to Kashgar.
Nathan

Sep 3 2018 Osh to Naryn - Shared private transport on way to Son Kol/Nomad Games/Kashgar

Postby Nathan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Howdy,

I am organising a vehicle (with driver) to depart Osh on the morning of Sun/Mon Sep 2/3rd 2018 (ideally Sep 3rd)

Perfect for anyone travelling from Tadjk/Kygz (south) looking to go north/NE in direction of

Son Kol and Issyk Kol (for Nomad games Sep 2-8 2018) or

to Kashgar/China via Tash Rabat/Toryugort Pass.

FYI the roads are not great in this region, so transport in this direction is normally problematic and expensive. The drive usually takes about 2 days, which will be divided into two parts:

Day 1 Osh - Kazarman (overnight there) = Approx 7-8 hours
Day 2- Kazarman - Naryn = Approx 5-6 hours. Departing reasonably early day, to be in time for supper (Day 1) so as to make it to Naryn (Day 2) for lunch time on the 4th.

After arriving at Naryn, I will be travelling independently and we finish with the vehicle. For those looking to share, Naryn is a useful transport hub/jumping off point for cheap onward travel Issyk Kol,Son Kol, Tash Rabat/Kashgar & Bishkek.

Ping me if interested and able to travel on those dates

N
0 x

Nathan

Re: Sep 3 2018 Update Osh to Kochkor - Shared private transport to Nomad Games at Issyk Kul

Postby Nathan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:29 am

Howdy,

Just a further note to advise, that I have amended my travel plan. I am now looking for travel buddies to share transport to Kochkor via overnight in Kazerman (instead of Naryn).

If interested feel free to ping me.

Best
0 x