Crossing China from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan end of April 2019

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
rtwroxy

Crossing China from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan end of April 2019

Postby rtwroxy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi,

Looking for others to cross China with me from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan late April 2019.

Here are the details - will probably start from Torugart pass. It says it's a motorcycle tour but cars can join also.
http://westchinaexpeditions.com/5-days- ... yrgyzstan/

I have emailed touring company for prices etc. so if you're interested let me know and I will send you more info. They will sort all the paperwork including Chinese registration and driving licence and they will send you letter of invitation for the Visa.

At the moment it's just me but even if one person joined me it will nearly halve the cost (and the more of us the cheaper it will be).

It may still occasionally snow there in April. I asked them about this and the reply was that this route opens on 1st of April and if it snows, it may delay us by 2-3 days but it will be passable.

I don't have the exact date yet but will need to book it soon - I thought I would check if anyone is interested first so that can choose the date suitable for everyone. If I don't hear from anyone in maybe one week or so, I will go ahead with the booking and will update this thread.
0 x

Burgstaller

Re: Crossing China from Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan end of April 2019

Postby Burgstaller » Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 am

hello, We are a family travelling in a van. We have to cros china from Kirguistan to Pakistan (karakorum higway) we want to cross the last days of july/ first of August. Can you give me contacts to make the permisions?
Thank you in advance, all the Best
Enric Burgstaller and Co
0 x